Sunday, May 22, 2011

Daddy's Coming Home!

Today has been really humid outside and it makes me and my Mummy sweaty! We don't like it very much!  Last night was not so bad without Daddy here. I woke up at 5:30am this morning much to my Mummies delight :) I was ready to play and do some more 'real crawling'. I've discovered that I can move around on my hands and knees, mostly I fall back down, but I am getting there.
Almost there...

It is still easier to shuffle on my bottom or roll around to get to the places I'm not supposed to! This morning I got told off because I rolled Mummies shiny silver balls around the living room! They were just too shiny to resist... When my Grandad was here last week, he showed me a trick to keep me cool when we are out- I shake water over my face! Mummy didn't like the new trick too much and she liked it even less this morning when I forgot that I didn't have water in my cup...Ooops....
Milk Explosion!!

We met my new friend Sima and her mummy Mada for coffee this morning. It got too hot so we decided to go to Sima's house to play and have lunch. I had a lovely time. Sima is a bit younger than me, but we had a good chat and I got to play with her toys. I loved being in her walker, so Mummy said she will ask Daddy if we can get one for me so I can whizz around the apartment here too! I also discovered that Sima's Mummy has low furniture- it was great for climbing on! My Mummy didn't look too impressed with me. Oh well, I had fun! After I had played, watched PlayHouse Disney and eaten Sima's lunch, I had to come home for a nap. I only like to sleep in my cot, it's so comfortable!
My friend Sima and I are watching Mickey Mouse!

I woke up this afternoon and much to mummies dismay, I've started to climb up and hang over the top of my cot- it is lots of fun! She told me that Daddy is going to have to lower it again to keep me from falling out. She can be such a Spoil Sport!
Climbing is fun in my cot! 
I have to sign off now. Mummy said I need to get an early night as I have been up for too long- I think she is needing another 'break' again... She has been chasing after me and shouting 'No Ella!' most of the day so I'm not surprised. Tomorrow is church playgroup day and I'll get to play with Cora and Amelie so I need my sleep! 

Lots of love,

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment