Saturday, May 21, 2011

First Night without Daddy!

Daddy woke me (and Mummy) up at 4:30am this morning! We were not happy! He is going to Saudi Arabia to work and their week starts on a Saturday! This is the first time Daddy has been away from us since we moved here and we miss him already. We were hoping that when Daddy had to go on business trips, we would be able to go along too, but Mummy said there is no way we can go to this country as they are very strict about letting people in and they make women cover their whole bodies- even though it is really hot there!! So we are on our own for a couple of days.

We had lunch out this afternoon which was great. I had a croque monsieur, but it was turkey not ham as people here don't tend to eat pork- I love pork so it's a shame! Luckily Mummy has found a shop on our complex that sells pork so I can have ham as a treat now and again (it's expensive). It is very humid outside today so we decided to stay indoors the rest of the afternoon. It's not as hot as it has been but it definitely feels less comfortable when it is like this. Later if I am good, we are going to go for a swim! I just wish my Nanny and Grandad were still here so they could come too! We are missing them already!

Yesterday, daddy had to get his haircut at the Ibn Batutta Mall. I was treated to a special trolley- it was a bright pink car!! I had so much fun zooming around the shops, and when Mummy stopped to look in shops, I'd scream at her to get a move on! I hope I can go in one again really soon!
Mummy pushing me around the mall!
Beep Beep! Out the way people!

This week, Mummy and my good friend Violet's mummy have been planning our birthday party! We are all very excited- although I think Mummy and Violet's mummy are more excited about it than we are! The invitations went out today and later I am helping Mummy to pick out a cake so that the lady who made my Christening cake and Mummy and Daddy's wedding cake can work her magic again! I do hope they wil let me eat this cake though as I didn't get any of the one at my christening or the wedding! That was really unfair! 

Anyway, it's nap time- Mummy looks like she needs a break, I have been hyperactive apparently today!

Lots of love 

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment