Sunday, May 8, 2011

Our Average Weekend...

So our weekend is over, and yours is apparently still going on- this is confusing!

We didn't do anything particularly exciting this weekend as Mummy insisted we go to a huge blue shop called Ikea! It was full of kitchens and living rooms and bedrooms... We needed a dining table for our new home and as Mummy keeps moaning about her inadequately equipped kitchen, Daddy bought her some presents (they didn't look like good presents though, I didn't see any toys). I think we spent an hour in Ikea which Mummy said was good, I thought it was really boring! They agreed quite quickly on what to buy which makes a change. And I got lots of fuss there! Mummy said we are going back soon as she needs a rug for the sitting room and my bedroom, blinds, light shades... I can't wait...

Mummy and Daddy took me to the pool on Friday again after we had finished boring shopping. It was so much fun, but the water was very cold so I couldn't stay in for too long! Still, I had a good splash around and it was even more fun when my Dad was with us as well.

When we got back from the pool, a man from Ikea came with our furniture and Mummy got Daddy to make up the dinning table and chairs. He started at 5pm and finally finished at 7:45pm! Don't think he was best impressed, especially when Mummy tripped the electricity and we had no power until maintenance men came to sort it out! Whilst Daddy was busy building, Mummy and I had lots of fun playing together.

Mummy and me found it funny to put my knickers on my head!

Daddy bought me a present yesterday at Ibn Battuta mall! It was a great big floating seat with all sorts of toys attached to it so now I have even more fun in the pool! Daddy was more excited about trying it out than me! We spent much longer at the pool yesterday afternoon. Mummy and Daddy are having a competition to see who can be the brownest - Mummy is definitely winning - so Daddy got out of the pool early to lay in the sun!

So my weekend was pretty average, but I love having Daddy home. Mummy told me that my Nanny & Grandad are going to visit us next weekend and that we will have more fun then! I can't wait, I am so excited! My Grandad is one of the funniest people I know and my Nanny gives me cuddles whenever I want them! I'm not sure what we are going to do yet but I think I should show them the pool...

Lots of love

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment