Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Quick Update

Last night Daddy took us on the metro to the Mall of the Emirates! It was pretty incredible to see such a large indoor ski slope there! I wish I was big enough to have a go! Mummy looked very excited about it. The mall is very big, but it was almost my bedtime so we didn't see too much. We walked past a very sparkly shop full of disco balls that I loved, mummy said she loved it too, it was called Harvey Nichols. We saw a pair of jewelled shoes that some man called Jimmy Choo had left in the window. Mummy told Daddy she would like to own them but Daddy said 'I don't think so' (I think he is mean!) 

I was a good girl again last night and slept in my cot without too much fuss until 6:30am. Our maids arrived to clean the apartment just before Daddy left for work and I like to distract them as they love playing with me. Mummy seems very happy to have people help with the housework, maybe we can take the ladies back to Lichfield when we move home...


We have just been to the pool, it is my favourite thing to do! I get lots of smiles and attention from people swimming, it's lots of fun. Tonight, mummy and I are going to a story time about a bear hunt, I'll probably get told off for shouting though! It's the start of the weekend tonight so we have Daddy home for 2 days which we are very excited about! It does mean I'm not likely to get on my blog, so I hope you all have a lovely weekend!


Lots of love 


Ella xx


PS- I pooped in the pool today and Mummy was very embarrassed- hahahahaha, when you've got to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment