Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Swimming!

I love swimming so much! Daddy was working from home on Monday so after playgroup and my lunch time nap- which Mummy says I am really good at having now because I sleep for 2 hours and she gets lots of things done (I don't actually know what she does because we have 2 maids come here and do everything 3 times during the week...silly Mummy)- the 3 of us went to the pool and I got to use my float again! I love it lots as it means I am free to paddle around the pool by myself!

On Tuesday Mummy and I went to go out and get Daddies dry cleaning from a shop that is 5 minutes away. We walked outside into 39 degree heat and Mummy said we would go to the pool instead- yay!!!! I got to play with some little girls who made me laugh when they pushed each other under the water!  Mummy said one day, I'll have a sibling to do that with. I can't wait (I don't think Mummy can either!) The sun was very hot so we couldn't stay out too long. After my lunch time nap yesterday, Daddy was home when I woke up and he wanted tyo go to the pool! I was so excited to go twice in one day. The second time we went, nobody else was in the pool so we had it all to ourselves!



This is me having a fab time in my new float!!!

Last night Daddy took us to the Mall of the Emirates again. He wants to start running in the mornings- he is currently doing this which I think is mad! So he had to buy running things (boring!). Mummy took Daddy to the ELC to show him what I would like to have for my birthday- it is in 11 weeks and I will be back in Lichfield for it so I am very very excited!! I wanted to have my new birthday toys yesterday, but I have to wait- boooo!! Daddy took Mummy for dinner (Mcdonalds...) and I wasn't allowed any so I just went to sleep. It was my bedtime after all. 

Today we are going to my new friend Amelies home to play with her and Cora. I'll probably get told 'No' for taking toys and dummies off them again... Oh well, I have fun doing it hahahahaha!

Lots of love

Ella xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment