Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fun with Mummy

APart from a lovely day yesterday celebrating Fathers Day, we have had a lovely week. On Wednesday I went to soft play at the Oasis Centre with my friends Cora and Amelie. I got tired quite quickly as I refused to have my morning nap before we went- I was busy trying to play football! We decided to go from there to the Mall of the Emirates for lunch and we met with another friend of ours Dhani (he's 9 months and brings his big sister Lila who is 3). I slept through lunch though as I was very very tired, so I got to eat when the Mummies did, which Mummy said was a good thing as it keeps me busy so she can catch up with her friends! Cheeky Mummy! We all said goodbye to each other after lunch as we needed to buy presents for our Daddies!

It was really hard to find a nice card for my Daddy, most of them were for older children. So I chose a blank card that had a Superman logo on it. I though it appropriate as Daddy is definitely my superhero! I think he liked it! We went to lots of clothes shops as Mummy thought Daddy might like a new t-shirt. She found 3 in Debenhams that she thought he would like and asked me to pick my favourite one. He really liked my choice so it was just as well Mummy let me decide!

Daddy picked us up from the metro station when we had finished as it was too hot to walk home and we were very tired from all of our shopping! We went to get a take out from an Indian restaurant that Mummy and daddy really enjoyed. I was annoyed that I had vegetables for dinner and they ate curry in front of me! At least I got some naan bread...

On Thursday Mummy was going out with her friends for a drink (probably more though!) and was pulling things out of her wardrobe but decided she didn't have anything to wear! We had to go to the Marina Mall to buy a new dress... I didn't mind much, Mummy lets me out when we are in shops and I get to play with mirrors in the dressing room! She tried on so many dresses but eventually bought a pink one that I clapped at as it was my favourite! As a treat we went to Starbucks after a hard afternoon of shopping. I love it there, I get lots of attention from people.
Mummy went and had her hair done before getting ready to go out, so Daddy looked after me. He's lots of fun at dinner time! He made me bangers and mash- yummy! I went to bed just as Mummy was leaving, so Daddy had a night free of baby chores too! Mummy was home very late, I didn't hear her get in. When I got up in the morning, it was Daddy who looked after me. I was eating lunch when Mummy finally emerged. She didn't look too well... We went out to the mall so Mummy and Daddy could have fast food for lunch- I had my first Mcdonalds chip! It was very tasty! We also had to pop to Waitrose which I got bored of very quickly so i screamed a lot. They hurried up though, so I got my way haha!

Mummy has planned lots this week and we are sad because our friends Cora and Amelie are going back to the UK on the 30th June for a long holiday. We will have to see them lots before they go! It's not long though until we will be back- less than 6 weeks- and Mummy is thinking about staying longer as most of our friends are away in September and Daddy might have to work away a lot. My gorgeous Auntie Charlotte will be staying with us in less than 5 weeks! I'm very excited to show her my swimming pools! I hope she remembers her bikinis! 

I have to go, Mummy is insisting I have a nap once the maids leave and they are nearly done. She has promised to take me swimming before lunch if I do. I hope all of your daddies are having a lovely Fathers Day! I especially hope my Grandad Hewson and Grandad White are too! Make sure you let them stay in bed like I did for my Daddy! Apparently big people need lots of sleep sometimes! 

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment