Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Mummies Birthday!

Yesterday was Mummies 28th birthday- that's really old!! Daddy and I wanted to make it a special day that she can remember forever. It was my first time celebrating Mummies birthday and I was very excited! Daddy and I got up at 6am to go out and get a 'continental' breakfast for her to enjoy when we woke her up. We were very quiet so she wouldn't know we were up to something! At 7am, we went into wake Mummy up with presents. I bought Mummy some L'occitane products which she loved, Daddy had taken her shopping to buy more clothes that are suitable for the heat here! She also had jewellery, clothes and books from other friends and family. It was great fun unwrapping the presents! I was a bit sad for her though because she didn't get any toys! I hope I get toys for my birthday!

Daddy had to go to a conference so couldn't spend the day with us. We had planned to meet my friends Amelie and Cora at soft play though, which I don't think Daddy would have enjoyed so much. We met at 10:30am and played for over an hour with toys, slides, ball pits. It was so much fun!! I liked the ball pit lots but it was very deep so if I lay back, it would swallow me (which I wasn't too keen on!) but luckily Mummy was there to save me!
Amelie and Cora liked the ball pit too, I think they have been in them more often than me as they have worked out how to move without sinking too much! I was very jealous! There was a big slide there that I went on with Mummy first and then by myself! Amelie and Cora climbed up the big slide, I gave it a go but couldn't quite manage it! I'm quite a bit younger than they are so I'm hoping that when I'm 1, I'll be able to do it too!
After we had finished playing, we went for lunch at a healthy restaurant?! I had lots of Arabic bread which was yummy yummy! Mummy had an asparagus risotto which she said tasted like garlic (she smelled like it too!!) Amelie, Cora and I got very tired at lunch so our Mummies decided to take us home for our naps as we all get very grumpy if we don't sleep. I slept for just 50 minutes much to my Mummies delight! It was very hot yesterday so Mummy said it was best not to go to the pool when the sun is so strong as she didn't want me to burn. So we stayed in and played lots of games together instead. I also watched the Cbeebies  DVD that my Auntie Becci sent over- I love it! It was all about parties!

Daddy came home at 6pm with dinner from Carluccios as Mummy loves antipasta! We all sat out on the balcony to eat dinner but I got very hot quickly! Then Daddy remembered he had forgotten parcels that had arrived for Mummy!! We decided to drive to his office so we could get them. My Nanny and Grandad White had sent some maxi dresses which Mummy was very pleased with (she is wearing one of them today!) and Mummies lovely friend Sarah had sent her a very pretty charm for her Pandora bracelet. My Mummy was very happy and she should be as she was very very spoilt! I fell asleep when we got home as I had a very busy day playing, opening gifts, eating paper and eating lovely food! I wish we could do it everyday!

Today was less fun. Mummy had to have her medical so we were at the hospital at 7:30am. The doctor put a big needle in Mummies arm and took some blood from her. It was very mean! She also had to wear a funny white dress and have an xray. Now we are back at home and I need a nap before lunch, I'm very tired. Tomorrow we are going to the Jumeira Beach Hotel for brunch with some friends to celebrate Mummies and Cora's Daddies birthdays! Brunch in Dubai is not the same as at home. Everyone gets very dressed up and eats and drinks lots and lots and lots for about four hours! It is very popular here. I'm really looking forward to going!

Well I really must go, I'm very very tired. Our weekend starts tonight so I have my Daddy home for 2 days, I can't wait, we have lots of fun!

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment