Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer is Here!

When summer arrives in Dubai, everyone goes home. This week 3 of my friends are going back to the UK and Australia to escape the sticky heat. I'm going to miss them all very much so this week, I am making sure I play with them lots before they go! Yesterday we went to Peekabo with Cora and Amelie at the Mall of the Emirates and I had fun but there was a little girl that picked on me. I usually stand up for myself when other children try to fight with me, but this girl was scary and because I'm under the weather (teething) I didn't feel much like fighting back. I just cuddled my Mummy lots instead! We had lunch together  and then all of us had a nap in our pushchairs whilst our Mummies enjoyed their lunch. When it was time to go home, Mummy struggled walking back from the metro station and we are noticing the heat and humidity more than ever now- Mummy takes too many showers everyday!

Mummy has been taking lots of photos of me recently. She says that I am growing up so fast, she does not want to forget anything. We are going to make an album of our time in Dubai because she thinks I might not remember being here when I am older. I think I will, who could forget about having so much fun swimming, soft play and spending everyday with Mummy! She said I should show you all some of the photos so these are my favourites!
Caught off guard in the bath- I was naked! 
Mummy keeps putting silly bows in my hair...
I love breakfast time!
Caught being naughty- oops! 
Viewing the world upside down! 
Daddy aka The Tickle Monster making me giggle!
Mummy loves this one

My teeth are coming through again, but this time the back of my mouth is very sore. Mummy says my molars are coming through and she can see one has popped through already. I hope the others come through very soon as it is making me very miserable and I'm not sleeping well (neither are my Mummy and Daddy!). I find it hard to eat as well so prefer soft foods at the moment. I'm living on fruit but Mummy said she would rather I ate something! Calpol and Dentinox help, but it's still very painful. I didn't have the same problems with my front teeth, they were easy!

Today we are going to Favourite Things at the Marina Mall. I need to have a nap before we go so best say goodbye for now! I hope you al enjoyed the sunny weather back home!

Lots of love

Ella xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment