Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Auntie C and my First Party!

My Auntie Charlotte is fab! I am so glad she has come to visit, she plays with me, cuddles me when I am sad or tired, laughs at me when I'm being silly and even baths and changes me! We are getting along great but Mummy says we only have 2 days left together so I have to make the most of it! On Monday we took her to the Mall of Emirates to buy some more party things and birthday presents for me (I saw Mummy sneak off with boxes to the cashier!) We had lunch at the California Pizza Kitchen and I ate most of Mummy and Auntie C's pizza! It was sooo good. Eating is probably my favourite thing to do! We came home before dinner and went to the pool. I didn't want to go in my float so Auntie Charlotte held me. She said I was a fidget, but I just wanted her to let me go so I could swim by myself- I'm quite sure I could do it if someone let me! I loved splashing her too, that was great fun! When I went to bed, Mummy and Auntie C were making all of the party food and a cake! It is not very easy to buy party cakes here. The supermarkets don't sell them and bakery's charge lots of money for them! It was a very exciting night before my birthday party!
I woke up on Tuesday really happy and was allowed to open a present from Auntie C which was a T Shirt (pink!) and Mummy laughed because I hugged it when I unwrapped it- I was just so happy! I also opened a present from Cora and her Mummy and Daddy! I had some lovely bath toys that are so much fun! I wanted to open more presents but was told to wait.
Mummy and Auntie C had decorated the apartment with balloons and banners and my friends started to arrive at 10:30am. It was so exciting. We all had our best party clothes on! I had a top that said Birthday Girl so nobody would forget the party was all about me! Mummy put my tutu skirt on with it and I looked like a ballerina! When everyone had arrived we played with my toys (I still hadn't opened my presents!) and then Mummy sat us down for some party food. I had crisps for the first time and really liked them! Everyone seemed to be enjoying the food. I sat with Lily and kept checking she didn't have something I wanted!
My friends all sang a funny song to me called 'Happy Birthday' after we had eaten and played a little more. It was hilarious and I loved every minute of the attention! I got to blow out a candle and Mummy told me to make a wish (I can't tell you what it was) and I really hope it comes true! 
 This is embarrassing but so funny!
 You're all so funny!
Blowing out the candle and making my wish! 
Yay!
Mummy let all of my friends blow out my candle- but they can't make wishes as it isn't their birthday, just mine! I was also allowed to have a piece of my chocolate cake! It was delicious, I couldn't get enough of it and didn't waste a crumb! I even licked the plate, which was fun! All of my friends were enjoying the cake too (oh except Sima as she is still too little for all of the sugar but in September she will be 1 and her mummy will let her then!)
Stripped off and ready to dig in! 
Mummy wants some of my cake! 
Not even for kisses sorry Mummy! 
Licking the plate! 
Haha that was AMAZING!! 
Oh wait, I missed some...
I can't wait for my next party in England! Mummy has invited my friends and we are celebrating Violet's birthday too! It'll be so much fun. All of my grandparents and Aunties, Uncles and cousins are coming too. I don't think my two youngest cousins Charlie and Rose are allowed my cake though so more for me! Mummy isn't getting a chocolate cake next time so I won't make as much mess! My Dubai party has been amazing. I have some lovely friends here and so does Mummy. I just wish Cora and Amelie could have joined us with their mummies too!

After I had slept off the party excitement, we went to show Auntie C the Burj Khalifa. We took the metro to the Dubai Mall and showed her the aquarium which I love! We met Daddy and went for dinner in a restaurant opposite the Burj Khalifa so that we would be able to see the fountains. I ate lots of my Mummy and Auntie C's dinner, it was yummy! We left at half past 8 and I feel asleep in the car because I was so busy from such a lovely day! I woke up in my bed at 4:30am, saw my Auntie and wanted to get up and play. Mummy decided it was too early though so took me into bed with her and Daddy. It was very comfortable!

I am really enjoying having my Auntie here, I wish she didn't have to leave us soon! I have had lots of sleepovers with her this week, it is great fun! I have to go now, but really looking forward to seeing lots of you soon. Hope you are all having a good week!
Lots of love

Ella xxx



4 comments:

  1. Glad you had an amazing birthday in Dubai Ella. Can't wait for our party next week, hope it's as much fun as yours looked!
    Love Violet xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd been there too Ella! I'm a bit poorly at the moment but hopefully I will be better soon. Lots of love Amelie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ella, wow it sounds like your having such a fun time with Auntie C, I love food too! your cake looked yummy and all the presents and attention sounds great, I love attention. I havent tried pizza or choc cake yet but I had cornflakes for breakfast today, tho silly mommy forgot to put my bib on and then I knocked the bowl everywhere! Im very much looking forward to your birthday party next week. I bet Auntie C doesnt want to leave you either. Well must go I am currently wrecking my nursery fighting going to sleep! Lots of love - Oscar xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our party will be just as fab Violet! I'm very excited! I wish you had been there too Amelie, we missed you and Cora! Get better soon! Chocolate cake is the best Oscar! Maybe you'll be allowed some when you have your birthday! See you next week xxxxx

    ReplyDelete