Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ball Pit Mania!

Weekends are my favourite part of the week as I have both Mummy and Daddy home to play with me! We had to do our usual boring food shopping yesterday at the Ibn Batutta Mall but I also got to do more shopping for my birthday presents today, so I didn't mind so much! I was pushed around a few shops on trikes, it was so much fun and I really hope that Mummy convinces Daddy it is a good present for me! He seemed to notice just how much I loved being pushed around! We saw lots and lots but only one in pink! I'd really like a pink one! It even had a teddy bear on it and made sounds when you press buttons! Daddy left Mummy at the checkout in some shops and took me outside to wait for her- I know she was buying things for me! I'm very very very excited! Even better, when we got home today, Daddy had a surprise for me- he gave me an early birthday present! It's a ball pit and a paddling pool!! I love it and have spent all afternoon jumping in and out of it! It's so much fun, Mummy liked playing in it too! My favourite game was throwing balls out for Daddy to pick up again!
Playing in the ball pool on the balcony today!
Mummy tells me that next week, Auntie Charlotte is coming to stay! I can't wait, I have so many things to show her! I want to take her to the pool, my favourite soft play centre and most of all show her my ball pit! We are going to have a fabulous time! I've also invited some friends to my Dubai birthday party, we are having it on Tuesday 19th  so that Auntie Charlotte can have some cake and I can celebrate with her and my friends here. Mummy is waiting for her to get here so she can help choose party decorations with us- I have a suspicion everything will be pink! I found some Hello Kitty things today that I loved so will have to tell Mummy nearer the time!
It's also only 3 weeks until we will be back in Lichfield. I'm excited that I get to have another party then too! I'm sharing a party with my good friend Violet who I haven't seen since April! All of our friends will be there and members of our family are coming to celebrate too! It'll be so much fun! I think I heard Mummy say there will be a ball pit there too!! Well it's bedtime here in Dubai. Daddy is off to Saudi Arabia (again) tomorrow until Wednesday so I have to go and give him lots of cuddles now. I'll leave you with a video! Hope you are all enjoying the weekend!
Lots of love

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment