Monday, July 11, 2011

Conjunctivitis!!

So today I woke up from my afternoon nap with a sore eye and it made me feel really grumpy. Mummy looked quite worried when she got me out of my cot and I could hear her on the phone to daddy when I was having lunch talking about my bloodshot eye! Daddy told Mummy to take me to the doctors (en route to getting his shirts dry cleaned of course!) so we could check that it wasn't anything to be worried about. I like it at our doctors. There is a lot for me to do, fish to try and grab, a water machine that I can reach and push a button so it sprays out everywhere, oh and a children's corner where I can eat crayons! It is a dentist as well as a doctors clinic and the dental side was very quiet today so the the dental nurse came and played with me. She had really curly hair that was fun to tangle my fingers in!
How it looked at lunch time
When I got to see our doctor, she shined a big light in my eye and told Mummy I have conjuntivitis. I had this last April- those of you at Mummy and Daddies wedding will remember this! It was quite painful and made me really unhappy. The doctor said we have caught it early so now have to treat it with a special cream 3 times a day. I prefer the cream to the watery drops I had back at home. Mummy makes me laugh when she puts it in my eye so I don't fight her off me! Cheeky Mummy! I hope it is gone in 3 days like it is supposed to! Mummy and I need to get out with our friends and won't be able to if I'm contagious!

Send me lots of get well soon messages please!

Lots of love

Ella xx

1 comment:

  1. Mummy and Daddy hope you get well very very soon little angel! I'm sorry we have to out those drops in your eyes but it won't be for long! You can have a little present for being so good and letting us put them in your eye- Daddy is paying so let him know what you would like :)

    Love you Ella Bella xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete