Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dance Baby Dance!

I went to my friend Iskander's on Monday afternoon to play with my friends Iski,  Dhani and Lila. I made a new friend Lily as well. She's nearly 2 and likes to look after us little ones, I think she's great fun and mummy keeps saying she loves her curly hair! My Mummy is funny. We played with lots of toys including the ball pit which is still my favourite. Iskander's Mummy did story time too which I got bored of quickly as I prefer to chew books. Hi mummy also made lots of yummy food and his daddy baked a cake that Mummy said tasted delicious but wouldn't let me try any! 

Daddy flew to Saudi again yesterday for work so Mummy and I had a slumber party in her room! I scared her this morning because I was stood up on the bed looking down at her just as she woke up. It was so funny! We went to Boogie Babies again this week but they put me in the baby class- last week I was in toddlers. I didn't like it much today, it didn't help that I was tired, so I just cuddled mummy and got quite upset if she left me. I didn't even enjoy the parachute play. Mummy said she thinks it is because I'm used to playing with older children here. The youngest person I play with is Iskander, he is 6 weeks older than me but we tend to squabble quite a bit but I really like him and he makes me laugh! Mummy said she can see a big difference in how I act compared to babies my age after today too, I found them a bit boring. Mummy said we will try again next week just in case it was because I was tired this morning. 

After we had been to BB, we spent half an hour playing in the soft play area. I was very happy there. I love being allowed to go off and play with toys and other children. I've made another new friend today too. She is called Eleanor and is 20 weeks old, I think she is lovely! Mummy met her mummy when we were having coffee in the mall a few weeks ago and I went over to say hello and play with Eleanor's mummies shopping. I like to do my bit in finding new friends here for Mummy because I know she is sad to have left all of our friends and family back home. It won't be long and we will be going back to see everyone anyway. 3 weeks today we will be packing up ready to fly!

Yesterday was my Nanny Whites birthday. We sent her cards and a present but wished we could have been there to celebrate it. I helped Mummy design a bracelet to have made which has nannies birth stone in it- Ruby the same as mine! The lady that made Auntie Sarah's bracelet for the wedding made it and she is very good. Mummy keeps dropping hints at Daddy for Christmas present ideas for her- he just doesn't get it! I think I should give her extra cake at my party and Uncle Tommy as Mummy said he will be a year older tomorrow too! So Happy Birthday to my nanny and Uncle Tommy, I miss you both very much!

I need to go and have a nap as I'm so tired. Daddy will be home very late tonight so I won't see him until the morning. I miss him when he is away and Mummy said he has to go back there on Sunday for a few days again. I bet he misses my kisses in the morning before he goes to work! 

Lots of love,

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment