Saturday, July 2, 2011

Holiday Weekend

We have had a lovely weekend because Daddy had an extra day off to spend with us! We went shopping for my birthday presents on Thursday as Mummy wanted to show Daddy all the things I would like to have- and there are a lot!! I definitely would like to have a paddling pool after spending time in Iskander's last week! I showed Mummy and Daddy a trike that I'd quite like too (in pink of course!) and Mummy told me that if I am a good girl, Nanny and Grandad Hewson are going to buy me the rocking horse I love which is just like one my friend Cora has! I loved looking at toys in the shops! Daddy also bought me some more foam mats for the balcony which will help me learn to count, and stop my feet from burning when the tiles get too hot out there! They are good to chew too!
The horse I like and the reason I am being a good girl!

On Friday morning we went to The Top of the Burj Khalifa. Mummy had booked tickets for us to go at 11am but as we drove there in the morning, we could see it was not likely to be a clear view as there was sand in the sky! I loved the lift that we went in to go up the tower- we had to go up 124 floors and the lifts go very fast! There are lots of lights and pictures in the lift which made me laugh! When we got to the top, we were able to go outside to a viewing deck, but the sun was too strong and Mummy had to take me back inside. Daddy took lots of photos though and we could see from inside the building. As we expected, the views were not clear so we plan to go back again soon. Mummy would like to view by night one day too. I think that sounds like a great idea!
At the bottom- Model of the building with facts (Daddy likes facts!) 
Looking up at the building from the Ground Floor 
Our sandy view from the top! 
The water comes to life at night- we watched the fountains when Nanny & Grandad were here!

Daddies office from the sky!
We wanted a gold bar but Daddy said no!
I slept after we went to the Burj Khalifa, it was very tiring, and when I woke up again we were in Toys R Us! Mummy was hoping to find the trike I wanted there, which we did but Mummy was shocked the it was £40 more than we would pay for it in the UK (so I didn't get it from there!). We came home and I played with Daddy and gave him the run around! I'm still not feeling well so I have been having a lot of sleep, but I'm getting better. Today we are having a lazy day. I gave Mummy my cold oops! I wanted to go swimming but I'm not allowed now until we are better. Daddy is off to the gym now and I need a nap so best go.

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend. Lots of love,

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment