Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back to Reality

Mummy and I have been home for a week now and have started to settle back into our usual routine. I still think weekends are my favourite part of the week as Daddy was here and he plays with me lots. He also does funny impressions and makes me laugh! He's very silly! I was poorly last week. I ended up going to the doctor after coming up in a rash all over my back and tummy. They thought it might be food allergies so tried to take blood from me! There were 4 nurses holding me down and squeezing my arms. I was very frightened and upset. I think Mummy was too as she shouted at them after a few failed attempts and took me home for cuddles. Daddy came home early to look after us too. On Thursday I was unhappy all day. I tried to tell Mummy it was my teeth hurting  and I think she understood as she just let me play at home and cuddled me when I got grumpy. Daddy came home early that day too which I loved because it meant our weekend started early!

We went shopping on Friday. I love spending time in the supermarket, there are so many things to see and grab! We had lunch there as well because I was well behaved all morning. When we came home, Mummy made me have a nap and then all 3 of us went down to the pool for a splash about. We were a bit surprised to find the pool was hotter than the sun! I guess they have stopped cooling the pools now that summer is over (it is still reaching 40 degrees everyday though!). We couldn't stay in it for too long which was a shame. We all had fajitas together at dinner and read books before bed.
Daddy wanted his watch polished as he can see some scratches on the strap- Mummy and I can't see them! He found a Tag shop at the Dubai Mall and they were able to send it off for him. Whilst he was filling out forms Mummy and I got to look at pretty watches, Mummy got to try them on too but I wasn't allowed! We had to go shopping for sunglasses for Mummy after I snapped hers! We went to Ikea in the afternoon to look at Christmas presents. Mummy wants Father Christmas to bring me a kitchen. There is a wooden one in Ikea that she and Daddy like but also one in ELC that is a little more expensive but bigger. I don't mind which one I have as I just like playing with kitchens. We saw lots of other wooden toys that Mummy suggested we put on my Christmas List to Father Christmas. I'm very excited now!

When we came home, we called my Nanny & Grandad on Skype. I showed them how I can walk now and they were cheering. It was lots of fun! I spent the rest of the evening walking around showing off to Mummy and Daddy! I managed to take 6 steps in one go too! I'm going to keep working on my walking as it is so much fun! Daddy has had to fly to Saudi today and won't be home until tomorrow night. Mummy and I are going to go to the pool this morning and may go to the Marina Mall this afternoon if it isn't too hot.

I hope you are all enjoying the weekend and hope the weather has been better. Today I am missing my good friends Luke and Jacobs birthday party in Lichfield. Mummy and I are very sad not to be able to attend but we hope everyone has a lovely time and both of my special friends are spoiled!

Lots of love

Ella Bella xxx 

2 comments:

  1. hi ella, glad your settling back in fab dubai. i hope your rash is better now. sounds like uve been up to lots of things especially with daddy which must be lovely. well done on the walking keep it up then mommy can run round after you all day! I hope you make it to the mall. I bet ikea was fun looking at potential presents. sorry u cant be at the party today. I am still not sleeping through which is driving mommy mad I think! she says she hopes its my teeth as I almost have 8 now and not just naughtyness! I like to make a mess everywhere and resist sleep in the day now too! I am not considering walking yet either...well must go destroy something. speak soon love oscar xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella I'm sorry you've been ill with a nasty rash! Hope the nurses didn't scare you too much though! Cuddles are the best thing in the world though aren't they?? They make everything better!! My mummy is excited about Christmas too as it will be my first and then my first birthday a few days later!! I'm not sure what all the fuss is about yet but I reckon it's going to be great if I get new toys!!

    We've just come back from holiday which was great and mummy and daddy have another week off with me which is even better!! They keep trying to persuade me to crawl but I'm keeping them waiting ;))))

    Hope you have a good week with your Mummy and her tooth gets better soon!! Nasty dentist!! Enjoy your swimming!!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete