Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fun and Parties!

I've had yet another lovely week! I met up with my friend Eleanor and her mummy on Tuesday. We went to Peekaboo to play and they have a singing morning which I loved dancing along to. I made a few friends in there and played peekaboo with them and went down the little slide holding their hands- it was very funny! My favourite toy there is a kitchen. I spent a lot of time washing my hands in the sink! Mummy has said we should put a kitchen on my Christmas list for Father Christmas because she knows how much fun I have playing with them I also like to bang the plastic pots and pans together! So much fun!

We had lunch together in the Mall of the Emirates too. Eleanor is eating real food now too and she is as messy as I was when I first started eating. She's very clever and funny to watch. I taught her to scream loudly! I also taught my cousin Charlie to do this before I left Lichfield. I needed a new buddy to influence and Eleanor was more than willing. I hope she showed her Daddy her new trick! On Monday our mummies are doing Baby Zumba with us! I have no idea what it is but Mummy said it means she does lots of dancing with me in the pushchair- I think I'll have to hold back any laughter! Mummy is so silly when she dances! I'll try and sneak a few photos to share if I ever figure out how to use the phone camera!

Yesterday I went to celebrate Dhani's first birthday. there were a lot of children there and so many toys to play with. I had such a lovely time and cried when Mummy put me in the buggy to go home! I was so excitable afterwards that I didn't go to bed until half past 8! I'm tired though this morning as I woke up from a very scary dream at half past 5! I think I'll need a couple of naps today before we go out! I loved singing Happy Birthday to Dhani. It reminded me of my parties when everyone embarrassed me by singing! Dhani didn't seem to mind at all, he just wanted to blow out his candle!

We are going to Dhani's again this afternoon. Mummy and I have agreed to stay and play with him whilst his mummy picks his big sister up from nursery. I can't wait! Mummy said there may even be some cake if I am lucky! We are going to messy play after that. Today there will be a story about African fruits, we all get to try the fruit after too! Then we get to make pretty drawings (Mummy calls mine messes) with the fruits and some paint before we splash around in water to clean up! I can't wait. The best part is when I get back, Daddy will be home for the weekend! I love having Daddy home.
Daddy was home yesterday to help look after me. Mummy had to go back to the dentist to finish her root canal. It was very painful as the first attempt had been done badly and so they had to give her more injections to numb her mouth. She had a reaction to it and her top lip looked very big and puffy! Poor Mummy, she has to go back again on Sunday to have another crown fitted. Only 2 more trips and hopefully they will be finished. She much prefers the dentist here as he seems to be doing a better job. I like him a lot. When we arrived yesterday he was having his breakfast and let me help him eat it- cheese toasties are great for breakfast! Then he gave me lots of toys to play with and said if ever I need my teeth done (hopefully never), I'd have the work done for free! I hope I can share his food again on Sunday...

Well, must go. I hope you ar all having a good week. I'll be back after the weekend to let you know what other adventures I have been up to!

Lots of love

Tink xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment