Monday, September 5, 2011

I Can Walk!

Just a short post but I am very excited! When we got home on Saturday, I took my first steps for my Daddy to see. He was very pleased and Mummy was super excited (but what's new!). Today I have taken 7 more steps all by myself. It's easy peasy! I'm still wobbly and fall down quite a lot but it is great fun. I showed my friend Iski and his mummy earlier and have done some more walking at home for Mummy. She can't wait for Daddy to come home and see me do it again. She is going to try and video it next time so we can show you all! I'm very clever!

I've had a lovely day today. I went to soft play this morning with my friend Lily and this afternoon I played at Iskander's house. He has lots of toy cars and animals to play with, I had a lot of fun there. I didn't want to leave but it is almost dinner time and I have to watch Barney whilst Mummy cooks for me!
I hope you are all having a lovely day too!

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment