Sunday, October 2, 2011

A busy Week

Last week was really busy and I've never been so tired! Mummy likes that I am sleeping so well during the day and night because of it too! We spent Sunday morning at Peekaboo with Lily, Timur and their mummies. They were singing songs and playing instruments which I loved doing for the first 10 minutes but then realised there are so many toys to play with there! My favourite is the playhouse as it has a kitchen in it. I also like opening and closing the windows and playing peekaboo with whoever is on the other side of them! So much fun. Mummy and I left our friends after Peekaboo as we had lots to do at the Mall that afternoon. We started with lunch of course and I got a balloon from the staff as I was very good! We had to buy lots of presents as it is Daddies birthday next week, my cousin Elyse's birthday next week and Mummies friend Beverly had a baby boy recently. It was lots of fun shopping with Mummy and because I was such a good girl, she let me choose a top. It's a pretty Hello Kitty tunic and I love it!
Lunch at California Pizza Company Yummy!
Monday we decided to have a lazy day but still went out after Mummy had caught up on the laundry and we had spoken to Aunty Caroline and Nanny H on Skype. We went to Starbucks for coffee and I had a juice and shared Mummies muffin! It was so hot out on Monday that we stopped to play in the water fountains on The Walk outside our building. I love running and crawling through the water and last week I tried some of it but it didn't taste too good! Mummy took lots of photos of me in it!
Tuesday morning we go to Mini Miracles. We do lots of singing, dancing, playing and crafts. I love it there! Last week we made maracas out of water bottles, stickers and pasta. I enjoyed it and impressed Mummy by not trying to eat the pasta or stickers! She's cheeky! We end the session by having a teddy bears picnic and singing the teddy bear song. We played in the soft play area after the class but Mummy could see that I was getting tired so we headed home for my nap. We went to Family & Friends in the afternoon to play with Dhani, Amelie and Lila. We spent 2 hours in the play area and it was great fun. There were some ladies working there that looked after me so Mummy could chat to her friends and not have to chase me around too much. I think it is her favourite new play area too!
This weeks creation!
On Wednesday Mummy had to go to the dentist so that they could take a mould of her teeth ready for her final (well hopefully final) tooth to be made and fitted this week. My Mummy is very brave, they put needles in her mouth and drill away at her tooth, I wouldn't like it. I on the other hand love going to the dentist! This week the dentist made me a special sandwich that he said Lebanese people eat a lot of. It was delicious and he made one for Daddy too! They always get lots of toys out for me when I go there and the dentist keeps leaving Mummy in the chair to come and play with me! He says I disrupt his work! I think he will miss me when Mummies tooth is finished! Daddy dropped us home after the dentist as he had to go to work. Mummy and I went to the spa as Mummy said she had giant caterpillars on her face that needed threading (no idea what she was talking about!). I got to play with the staff and they fed me fruit! We had arranged to go to see my friend Adrianna after we had finished there. Her mummy gave us even more fruit and some crackers whilst we played and watched Shrek together. We stayed for lunch as well! I had such a great time there but after lunch Mummy made me go home for a nap again!

On Wednesday afternoon we went to Dhani and Lila's house to play. Lots of our friends were there too and Dhani and Lila's mummy had made a chocolate cake for us! It was amazing! We couldn't stay for very long though as we had arranged to meet with one of Daddies clients' at the Atlantis Hotel. He was on holiday there with his family so we looked around the aquarium and then left Daddy and his client to go and talk about work. Mummy and I went for tea with his wife and oldest boy Ahmed. Mummy was a little bit worried at first as she didn't know if they would speak English but luckily Ahmeds mummy had grown up in America so was fluent. Mummy seemed to have a lovely time, they hardly stopped chatting! It was late when we left and I fell asleep in the car.
At Adrianna's house watching TV
Thursday is Boogie Babies! I love dancing and singing! I decided to give the little boys a hug in our class. They didn't seem to mind the hugs! I got to play in the soft play area with Amelie again after our class. Amelie had lots of men at her apartment packing up ready for them to move! They were staying at a hotel that night too as it was their last one in Dubai. I'll miss Amelie but I didn't make too much fuss of saying goodbye because she will probably come back to visit next year so we will see her again. Mummy took me for lunch afterwards at the Marina Mall and then we came home so I could sleep before we met Iski and his mummy! We went to Starbucks so our mummies could have a drink and we got to have fruit snacks! Our mummies took us to the play park on our plaza after they finished which was great fun but Mummy is getting a little frustrated with me as I refuse to walk in shoes so either walk in bare feet or crawl on the tarmac there. She said I am hurting my knees but I haven't noticed! Daddy called us when we were at the park as he had got home early to spend the evening with us! I was very excited to see him when we got home and even more excited that the weekend had started so I'd have 2 whole days with him!

On Friday Mummy and Daddy took me to the Dubai Mall and we went into the aquarium because they know how much I love them. Daddy bought Mummy a years membership so now we can go all the time! It's very exciting in there, everything is blue! We also had to do more shopping for Daddies birthday as Mummy and I were stuck for more ideas! We finished off at Waitrose for the weekly food shop but I found that really boring! Daddy tries to keep me entertained whilst  Mummy shops but I'd prefer to be running around the shop not strapped into the pushchair or trolley!
Watch out Daddy there's a shark! 
Mummy and I in the Lion Fish Tank!
We went to Ikea yesterday which was really awful! It was so busy and I hate shopping! Daddy does too. Mummy was very quick though so we didn't stay too long. We came home and played with my toys before dinner. I spoke to Nanny White on Skype but I was so tired I was in bed at 7pm. I'd had such a lovely weekend and was sad that Daddy went to work this morning.

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I'm off for a nap now as I'm so tired still! I'll leave you with a video of me having a crazy time at the aquarium! Speak to you soon.
Lots of love

Ella xx


No comments:

Post a Comment