Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to the Worlds Greatest Daddy (Mine!)

It was a very special day for my Daddy on Thursday as he turned 32! We got up early Thursday morning and gave him his cards and a present that Mummy and I had made for him. It was a scrap book of our life together so far. Mummy helped me glue photos into it and I added some pretty pictures, stickers, footprints and handprints. I think he really liked it. Daddy had to go to Abu Dhabi on his birthday so we planned to have a party when he got home later that day. I had Boogie Babies in the morning and met my friend Eleanor for lunch at Carluccio's so Mummy and I kept busy!

We laid out Daddies presents and cards and blew up balloons ready for him to come home. I was very excited as I love parties! I especially love cheese and pineapple on sticks (as does Daddy so we made plenty of them!). Mummy and I made Daddy a cheescake as it is his favourite and we decorated it with icing. It didn't turn out too good but it tasted yummy!
When Daddy got home, we had party food and sang Happy Birthday so that Daddy could blow his candles out! I loved every minute of it, but mostly liked eating the cake! Daddy had lots of presents to open. He had clothes mostly and Mummy had put together a collage of photos of us that he can put up on the wall (one day hopefully, along with the clock, mirror and pictures that are still waiting!)
I hope you had a lovely day Daddy. Mummy and I enjoyed it!

Love you lots,

Tinkerbell xxxxxxxxxx




1 comment:

  1. Wow ella sounds like daddy had an amazing day? U have been busy. U are a very lucky girl u have the best mommy ever she is so clever! I never have time for anything and im a rubbish cook! Lots of love...clare and oscar xx

    ReplyDelete