Saturday, October 22, 2011

Long Time No Blogging

Sorry for not blogging in such a long time. Mummy and I have been super busy again and then we had a tummy bug so were feeling sorry for ourselves! Hopefully you have been keeping up with my Facebook page so you'll know what I'm up to anyway!

Last weekend Daddy went to Saudi again so Mummy and I had to keep ourselves busy busy! We spent Saturday shopping in the Mall of Emirates and Mummy bought my Halloween costume. We tried it on earlier this week to make sure it fits me. It does and I love it! Mummy took photos of me laughing at myself in the mirror. She doesn't want me to put them on here as it'll spoil the surprise for my halloween party guests next week. I promise to show it after that. We also did some more Christmas shopping and Mummy bought me more buckets and spades a new Tinkerbell beach towel- I love it! We spend a lot of time at the beach now.

On Sunday we went back to the Mall of Emirates so that I could go to Peekaboo and play. Mummy took me for lunch at my favourite restaurant after that- they always give me lots of attention, a balloon and a toy when we go there! She did more blinking shopping as she wanted a new bikini and then we headed home as we had to get ready to go to dinner at my friend Adrianna's house. We had squid which I've never had before but I really liked it. Oh and salmon, I ate so much it was delicious! Adrianna's daddy works with mine but he didn't have to go to Saudi this week so he was able to join us for dinner too.


We spent Monday morning at home. Mummy said she had to catch up with the laundry so I kept myself busy playing with my toys. After my nap we went to the beach with Adrianna, her big sister Angela and their mummy. I love the sea but Mummy was a little concerned as the waves were much bigger than normal and she told me off for trying to jump out of her arms when they came towards us- spoil sport! We made big sandcastles and played together before Mummy said I had to go home for dinner. The sun was setting anyway so I didn't mind too much. Mummy says as much as she loves the beach, she doesn't like that we tend to bring half of the sand back with us. It was all over the apartment! Daddy came home that night but I was in bed so didn't get to see him until the next morning.


Daddy got up with me at 6am. I was so pleased to see him and got very sad when he left for work again. Mummy couldn't console me and neither could the maids. I was desperate to go with Daddy but nobody would let me. Mummy and I got dressed and headed out to Favourite Things to take my mind off it. I had my Mini Miracles class to go to which I really enjoyed. We did painting this week. I painted a hedgehog. Mummy told me I had got more paint on me than on the paper- luckily I painted in my nappy! I had great fun playing in soft play afterwards too. I came home for a nap and before long Daddy was home from work to play again!

We had a quiet day on Wednesday although we did speak to my Auntie Charlotte on Skype. She and Mummy were very excited that I managed to say Charlie. It wasn't that difficult but I enjoyed the fuss they made! Mummy and I were sick that afternoon. We think it was a tummy bug. Mummy was much worse than me. I just wanted to sleep a lot but Mummy spent most of the day in the loo! Daddy came home early and looked after us luckily. I was glad he came home to play with me. We went out and I took my trike too, just because I was so fed up of being indoors all day!

Thursday we went to Boogie Babies. I'm really enjoying the music class and now know all the songs and actions. Mummy sings them at home so we can show Daddy what we do. I'm hoping that Daddy will be able to take me to a class soon so that he can see how much fun I have. I spent an hour in the soft play area after the class with my friends Toby and Nay. Toby's mummy is due to have a baby this week so I'm not sure if we will see them next week. Mummy is very excited for them, she says she loves other people having new babies as she gets lots of cuddles without any of the hard work. I hope she doesn't mean I was hard work...

We have had a relatively relaxing weekend. We did our usual Friday morning shopping yesterday. We decided to go to Waitrose at our local mall as Mummy wanted Daddy to take me on the little train there but it wasn't running. I was very disappointed. Mummy promised we will go on again another time. We came home, I napped before lunch and then we all went to the pool. I love the pool. I can doggy paddle on my own with my armbands now. I still swallow water but I don't mind too much. Mummy and Daddy are glad that I'm very confident in the water.

Today we went to Ikea as Mummy decided it was about time we got light shades in the apartment!  We have been here for 6 months now so I guess it really was about time! Daddy had to put them up of course! I spoke to my Nanny, Grandad and Auntie Nicola on Skype this afternoon too. I was a bit busy with my toys to say too much though. It was nice to see them though!

Daddy is going back to work tomorrow and our weekend is over. On Monday we are flying to Qatar as Daddy has to work away again. Mummy and I have decided to go with him and see some very dear family friends who live there too. I'm looking forward to seeing Ron & Janis and showing them how good I am at walking, running and jumping now. I think they'll have a shock when they see me!

I hope you are all having lovely weekends and the weather isn't too cold.

Lots of love

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment