Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Missing Daddy

Daddy warned us October would be busy but it hasn't made him being away any easier for Mummy and I. Daddy went to Saudi on Friday until Monday and so we didn't have a full weekend with him which I missed a lot. I cling to Mummy when he goes as I don't want her to leave me too. Daddy does always come back but I wish he didn't have to go so much. Mummy and I have been trying to keep busy. We spent Saturday outside on my trike. It's getting much cooler now so we can get outside lots. We went swimming with my friend Adrianna on Sunday morning, her Daddy was in Saudi with mine so we were both sad! We had a lovely time swimming and playing but the water was freezing! Mummy took me to play at the nursery I will go to next year in the afternoon. We met my friends Dhani, Lila and Timur and their mummies were there of course! Lila is great fun, she plays with me a lot and helps me climb up slides.

Mummy took me out for coffee (well I had a muffin) on Monday and let me play in the fountains then we met Eleanor and her mummy at the beach. I love the beach! Eleanor had a great time too! I showed her how to eat sand and splash in the water. I also tried to eat a few shells but they were too hard. Mummy had to chase me a lot on the beach as I kept running down to the water! Eleanor's mummy made sandcastles for us to squash which was a lot of fun! When we came home, Mummy had sunburn on her arms! She even had a factor cream on but I guess she wasn't wearing enough! She should get a special UV swimsuit like mine!


I didn't see Daddy until Tuesday morning. We took mummy to the dentist and she had her final appointment to fix her tooth! It looks brilliant, you wouldn't know she'd had anything done! I'm really going to miss the Dr Hamdy and his food now though. I had to go to Mini Miracles after the dentist. I had lots of fun there again. I cut out some apple shapes to stick on a tree, I was good at using scissors and especially good at glueing things (anything I could get my hands on too haha!). We met up with Lily and her Mummy for coffee, shopping and lunch in the afternoon. I don't like shopping so much, it's boring! I had a great lunch though so it made up for it! We went to the beach again yesterday afternoon, this time Daddy came! I loved showing him how to splash about in the water and collect shells. I wish he could come with us everyday! Mummy keeps moaning about finding sand all over the apartment now though, silly Mummy!


Daddy has to go away this Friday again and I'll have to look after Mummy until he gets back on Monday. He has a whole week off for Eid in November which we are very excited about! I can't wait! Best go, I'm very tired today as I have a little cold again. I need to get some sleep so I can play with Daddy tonight!

Missing you all!

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xx

2 comments:

  1. lovely pics of u at the beach ellabella x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe how big your getting Ella, making mummy chase you must be really fun (but not for her Im sure). Looking forward to seeing you in December x x

    ReplyDelete