Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Calm Before our Busy Week!

We had a relatively quiet weekend as Mummy, Daddy and I are going to be very busy this week! We spent Friday morning playing at home and I had a little nap as my teeth are causing me a lot of pain at the moment and sleeping is the only thing that helps! We went to a craft fair (also called a Soukh in Dubai) at Times Square shopping mall. It was full of little stalls of hand made items like pictures, jewellery, cakes, biscuits, fudge, etc.  Mummy had ordered some beautiful handmade gifts for Christmas (she is still shopping see!) and the lovely lady that makes them had her stall of pretty things there so we were able to collect them. I wanted to grab everything as it was all so sparkly and shiny! We had an hour looking around. Some of it was lovely but a lot of it really wasn't. I could make better! We stopped for coffee and I had my lunch before we went to Geant to do our food shopping- boring!

It was quite late when we got home so I decided to have another sleep and then I watched a lot of Peppa Pig on Friday afternoon. I didn't feel like doing much more. Mummy and Daddy think I'm very funny now as I know how to put my DVDs on. They watch me play with the BluRay player and then laugh as I run to my special spot in front of the TV! Daddy is planning to buy me my very own little armchair so I have a more comfortable viewing! We watched the sun setting on the balcony together which I love doing! Before long it was time for bed and I went to sleep happily.


Yesterday was even quieter. I was very grumpy all day so Mummy and Daddy took me for a walk via Boots so we could get my teething gel. We looked around Covent Market a bit too just to keep us out of the house a bit longer. We spent the day playing, reading books and watching more Barney. I got bored very easily and just wanted cuddles with Mummy as it helped my teething pains. Mummy tried putting me to bed early but after an hour I woke up again in more pain. I sat on the sofa cuddling up to Mummy whilst she showed me Christmas adverts on YouTube- we don't have Christmas adverts on our TV here, I thought they were wonderful! So half an hour of cuddles, Calpol and Christmas adverts and I was ready to sleep again.

This morning I still feel very grumpy. The maids came though which helped cheer me up. They like to fuss over me and I enjoy helping them clean! Mummy and I went the pool this afternoon and we took a picnic which I thought was great fun. It's so much cooler here now but it also means the pool is freezing! We had to get out after 15 minutes as my teeth started chattering! This morning we sat on the balcony with breakfast and it was just 23 degrees. We both felt a little bit chilly! It has hit 29 degrees this afternoon though so much much warmer now.


We have a very busy week ahead so hoping not to do too much more today. I'm about to take my afternoon nap and then we will probably go for a walk as Mummy needs to pop to a shop (again). Tomorrow we are meeting up with friends for a playdate, Tuesday I have Mini Miracles and have been invited to a friends house to play in the afternoon. Wednesday Mummy is taking me to Peekaboo and wants to do some last minute shopping before we fly to the UK. Thursday will be the most exciting day though. I have Boogie Babies in the morning and once I've finished, Nanny & Grandad will be here! Even better, Grandad isn't going to be working this time so I get to be spoiled even more! The sad thing is, Daddy has to fly to Saudi on Saturday. It's such a shame that he has to go but it's the only chance he has before we come back to see you all. At least my grandparents are here to keep us company!

I hope you are all enjoying the weekend. Really looking forward to seeing as many of you as we possibly can in a few weeks time!

All my love,

Ella Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment