Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Daddy is Coming Home!

Tonight my Daddy is flying home and I'm so excited! I won't see him until the morning as he will not get home until midnight and that's just too late for me! I've not seen him since Friday and I miss him terribly! I know Mummy does too as she often says 'I wish your Daddy was home' followed by, to change your nappy, to bath you, to put you to bed. Anyone would think she has such a tough life looking after me!

My measles finally went and I feel like myself again. I have a few remaining spots but they are no bother. I went to Mini Miracles on Tuesday and played with Isobel and Nay but was still a little clingy. I gave Isobel's mummy a big cuddle when I though Mummy had left me in the class on my own- she hadn't, she'd just gone to put our bags down. Isobel's mummy has a lovely big tummy to cuddle up to as she is having a baby in a couple of weeks! We did lots of singing and dancing again and then we got to colour in a teddy bear picture and glue fur on to him! It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to bring it home tomorrow to show Daddy!

This morning Mummy and I went to Peekaboo to play after I had suffered a minor injury whilst jumping on the furniture (again). We also did a little bit of shopping and managed to get me some Christmas pyjamas ready for Christmas Eve! We bought some decorations too, my favourite is a snow globe from M&S that plays music. I can't wait to put our tree up when we get back from visiting you all at home! Toby came over to play this afternoon and brought his baby sister Elodie. Mummy had a little cuddle with her and now she says she can't wait to have another one. Poor Daddy, he won't be very happy! Hopefully Mummy will just make do with Elodie cuddles for a little bit longer. Surely I'm enough for now anyway?!


I have just finished writing my Christmas cards for my Dubai friends. Mummy didn't buy enough cards so we have to try and get some more tomorrow! Silly Mummy! I also need some for my friends at home. She forgets that I have a lot of friends and a social life that most adults would envy! Anyway, best get to bed so I can wake Daddy up bright and early!

Lots of love

Ella Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment