Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Homeward Bound Again!

In 2 days we will be flying back to the UK! I'm very excited as are Mummy and Daddy! I've not enjoyed the last couple of days of shopping though, Mummy shouldn't have left it until the last minute to buy winter clothes! At least we are all sorted now and just have to finish packing our cases. on the plus side, Mummy has made sure that i met up with friends and played lots this week too! We spent Sunday afternoon with Adriana, mostly eating as her mummy likes to give us fruit and soup, whilst we watch Barney I love it there! Adriana has learnt all of the words to Barney's I Love You and I have managed to copy the first two lines too. Mummy finds it very funny!

Monday was a full shopping day and i didn't enjoy it too much. Mummy blamed me for it taking as long as it did because I refused to go in my pushchair! The cheek! If Mummy is allowed to walk around the mall, then I should be too. We did go to Pizza Express for lunch, it's my favourite! I helped Mummy choose some clothes too, a little surprised when she didn't go with my choices though... Mummy told tales on me as I tried to steal a pretty pink top in Babyshop whilst we were shopping! We set the alarm off as we left the store and I could hear Mummy telling the security man that she thought it must be something in one of the other bags hehehe! It wasn't until we were in the next shop that I showed her what I had taken! She didn't seem very impressed and made me give it back to the security man! Later that day we were in a lift and I pressed the big yellow button. An alarm started going off and then a voice from the lift asked if we were ok. Hahaha, I thought it was very funny! Mummy was embarrassed though! Mummy and I baked banana cupcakes when we got home. I like helping her bake, especially when I get to lick the bowl afterwards! They are yummy but Mummy and I are eating too many, we look even more podgy in our bikinis now!

Yesterday we went to Mini Miracles. I was feeling under the weather having woken up with a cold on Monday so didn't join in as much as normal. It was still great to spend time with my friends though! We also did some finger painting. Mummy stripped me naked again, I'm not sure how I feel about it though. There are little boys in the class! I painted a lollypop cut out in yellow with red spots on it! It was great fun! We had to do even more shopping after class and I got pretty fed up so kicked out and my foot caught a bottle of perfume which smashed on the floor. The mean lady told Mummy she would have to pay for it. I felt really bad for Mummy, I didn't mean to do that. She wasn't angry with me though luckily! We went into a gift shop later that day and I did the same thing to a bubble magnet. It cracked as it hit the floor and the water came out. The man in the shop told Mummy it didn't matter when she offered to pay for it. We liked him better than the perfume lady!

In the afternoon Mummy took me to meet Toby at the Oasis soft play. I've not been there since June when I used to meet Cora and Amelie every Monday. It was great fun and Toby and I did a lot of playing! We also had our dinner together afterwards because his baby sister woke up and cried for her milk. Daddy came to pick us up after we had finished and because traffic was bad he and Mummy decided to have dinner at the mall too. I got to eat Daddies chips! It was late when we got home so I had to go to bed.

Today is another busy day. We need to finish wrapping presents to take back with us and pack our cases! Daddy is home tomorrow so we plan to do something fun in the afternoon. This morning I am seeing Adriana for an hour and this afternoon I am meeting Iski at the playground. I hope you are all having a good week. Bet you're looking forward to having me home ;) I'm signing off for a while now, so will blog about my Christmas Adventures in the UK!

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xxx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment