Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat?!

We have had a busy few days with Rich visiting but I don't have time to sit and blog about that this morning as we are off to Mini Miracles in an hour! SO I thought I'd share a few photos of my halloween party with you from yesterday! Mummy dressed me up like a pumpkin and I loved it but the hat made my head too hot so I didn't wear it for too long!

Waiting for my friends to arrive (I started eating the party food early!)
Bat Lady AKA Mummy
Wiggly Worm Jelly! 
Spooky Ghost Berries! I loved these yummy!
Fairy Lila! 
Eleanor the Lady Bird! 
Snow White AKA Nay 
Attention! 
Our Pumpkin- Thanks to Rich!
I had such a lovely time. I ate far too much and was sick on Mummy in the evening- to be fair she was tickling me! We made a lot of mess, I did in particular with food but Dhani was great at following me around and hoovering it all up with his mouth hehe! I was very tired after everyone left and cried a lot as I didn't know what to do with myself. I went to bed at 7pm and woke at 5am this morning much to my parents delight! Well I must go as we have to get ready for our class.

Thank you Mummy for a lovely party, thank you to my friends Eleanor, Lila, Dhani, Lily, Nay, Martin, Sofia and Timur (and your mummies and daddies of course!) for making it lots of fun! I hope you all had a lovely Halloween everyone! I loved seeing photos of you all- at least it wasn't just my Mummy that dressed me up as something silly! My favourite has to be my cousin Rose, I hope her Auntie Lisa and Uncle Christopher don't mind me sharing, but how beautiful is this!

Ella's Winner of Best Halloween Costume 2011- Rose White!

Lots of love

PumpkinElla xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment