Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Back in the Land of Sand

We arrived back on Sunday early morning after a night flight. I don't remember much of the flight as I fell asleep during take off and didn't wake up until we were landing. We were all very tired so went straight to bed when we got home. I woke a few hours later and Daddy had to go to work. I'm still on UK time so we are finding this week tough. It's amazing that 4 hours can have such an impact on our routine! Mummy and Daddy are happy that I'm back in my cot now and not sleeping in their bed! Hopefully in a few more days, we will be back to normal.

UK Bound!

I had a lovely time at home, I was absolutely spoilt with presents and Daddy had to buy another suitcase to make sure we could get everything back here! I had far too many toys to fit into 4 cases! Being back here makes it seem like Christmas has been and gone! We had a Christmas Day at both of my grandparents and got to see all of our family (except Auntie Charlotte who we missed so very much). I also managed to see all of my little Lichfield friends and have been amazed by how grown up we all seem now!

Fake Family Christmas Number 1- Look at all the presents!
Christmas Party!

It was a long drive on Sunday after our flight on Friday but we couldn't wait to see Daddies side of the family. I had a lot more presents there to open too! We stayed until Tuesday and I got to spend lots of time playing with my cousin Rose. It was sad to say goodbye but at least we will see Uncle Christopher, Auntie Lisa and Rose in a few weeks when they come to Dubai. My Nanny and Grandad are also coming over in March to visit us and I think my Nanny & Grandad Hewson will be over in the new year too as Grandad gets to work here a lot! 

Fake Family Christmas Number 2! 

My favourite part of the trip was being able to spend time with my cousins. We played and ate meals together as often as we could. They make me laugh a lot, except for Charlie who turned out to be a bit of a bully! He kept taking toys off me which made me cry as I couldn't get them back off him! We made up with lots of cuddles before I left though. I wish they were coming to stay soon too!

Dinner with Jake! 
Watch out Charlie's about!

We were all sad on Saturday when we had to leave. I don't like saying goodbye because I know it'll be a long time before I see everyone again. At least we have come back to some sunshine! It's lovely weather now. A little cold in the morning and at night but at least I don't have to wear a hat, scarf and socks on my hands (silly Mummy kept putting them on my hands!). This morning I have been to Mini Miracles and saw some of my friends for the last time before they all go away for the Christmas Holidays. We will be staying here as Daddy has to work but he will get Christmas Day off to spend with us. There are only 12 days left now and I cannot wait. Mummy is taking me to a Christmas party this afternoon too so I best go and have a nap before then.

It was so lovely to see so many of you. Mummy, Daddy and I miss everyone so much and wished we could have spent more time there.

Lots of love

Tinkerbell xx 

1 comment:

  1. Elyse2000@hotmail.co.ukDecember 13, 2011 at 9:02 PM

    awwww didn't know u had a blog 4 her Rach xxx

    ReplyDelete