Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Four More Sleeps!

Until the big, fat man in a red suit comes to leave me presents! Mummy and I are still finding it hard to really get into the Christmas spirit with the weather here, but we are getting excited that daddy will have some extra time off work to spend with us! We have been dancing and singing to lots of Christmas songs in the apartment this week too! I've helped Mummy to write a big, final Christmas to do list which mainly includes buying food and drinks! I think we will be eating a lot over the next week! I can't wait!

Watching Mummy dance to Christmas songs!

Just as exciting as waking up on Sunday to find lots of presents will be my cousin Rosie's (and of course my Auntie and Uncle!) arrival on Tuesday! She will be staying in Dubai for 10 days and Mummy and I have lots and lots of ideas of things we can do together. I can't wait to show them our home! Mummy has promised we can go to the water park as well as boring souks! I'm hoping we can go to the Dolphinarium too!

Yesterday I got to spend some time with my friend Toby at Favourite Things. We played in the sandpit and I went on the big scary slide for the first time- Mummy made me go down it but luckily Toby's mummy was at the bottom to catch me! I loved it! Today I'm going to soft play with Adriana and her mummy. I need to have a sleep before we go as I'm really grumpy this morning. I woke up very early and spent an hour in Mummy and Daddies bed watching Baby Einstein before I felt like having breakfast. It was still dark when we were watching TV! It was like winter mornings in the UK!

I hope you are all getting ready for Christmas. A little reminder to all the Daddies and Grandaddies, you only have a few more days to buy your Christmas presents for the Mummies and Nannies! I keep telling my Daddy the same thing but he still hasn't been!

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment