Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rose

My cousin is flying to Dubai today with her mummy and daddy. We are very much looking forward to seeing them and spending the next 10 days showing them our temporary home. The weather is perfect at the moment. The mornings start off chilly but once the sun is out the temperature rises to about 25 degrees. Perfect pool, beach and playground weather! There are so many things we plan to do, I just hope we manage to do and see it all! Mummy stil doesn't think I'll see Rose tonight as they wont be here until quite late. I'm still hopeful that I will!

We had a very quiet and relaxing day yesterday. Mummy and Daddy said that when they were children, Boxing Day was always a day for playing with their new toys. So that's how I spent the day. I made my parents lots of pretend tea and biscuits, I played with my new train set and played some songs on my keyboard (whilst singing of course). We had another Christmas dinner which was delicious but I really don't think I want any more roast dinners for quite a while! Mummy and I ate chocolate coins and watched Tinkerbell before my afternoon nap. She also did a buffet dinner for us which I really enjoyed but I'm not sure I need any food for the rest of the week!

Who's for tea?
Choo Choo
Jingle Bells...

I was sad that Daddy had to go back to work today, I've had lots of fun with him at home. He has promised to spend lots of time with me this week though and he has a long weekend ahead due to the New Year holiday. I can't wait! Mummy and I have to go to the shops this afternoon but she has promised we will go to the park afterwards so I don't mind as much! I'm also hoping to see my friend Adriana at some point. Mummy said we have to return some plates to them from Christmas Day so hopefully it means we can play for a little while!

I have a very busy few days ahead so will not be blogging very often.  I hope you are enjoying the Christmas break still. I hope you all have a lovely new year celebration. We are having our own little party at home so Mummy will be making food again! Daddy is really excited about the view we have over the Palm here because it means we will get to see the fireworks display at the Atlantis on New Years Eve- they tend to go overboard with fireworks there, it's incredible! I'll ask Daddy to take lots of photos for my blog!

Lots of love,

Tink xx

No comments:

Post a Comment