Saturday, December 24, 2011

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

So excited! Christmas Eve! Mummy and I have been counting down the days to today (with a chocolate calendar)! I spent Thursday keeping busy with Mummy. We were up early so went to the playground at 8.30am! Mummy kept chasing me and looking worried as I tried to go down a huge twirly slide, climbed a rope ladder after making friends with a big boy I met there who could go right to the top! She thinks I'll be climbing trees and coming home with broken bones one day! I'm sure I wont, I've put in lots of practice at home by climbing chairs, tables, the bookcase and TV unit- easy!

We met with Adriana later that afternoon to go to a story time and art session. It was a Christmas story about a stickman. We were given the task of making our own stickmen afterwards! I got pretty bored though so went off to play on the slide and eat sweets! Much more fun! Daddy came home just before my bedtime so we went for a walk to get take out! I wasn't impressed when we got home and they put me to bed! Greedy Mummy, greedy Daddy! I was however, excited that Daddy was home to start our Christmas weekend early!

Yesterday we went to the Dubai Mall so Mummy could shop in Waitrose for Christmas food! Daddy disappeared after choosing a turkey (I guess he left Christmas shopping to the last minute like most daddies do)! It wasn't fun in Waitrose so I started screaming to get out of the trolley- it worked after 20 minutes! Then I got told off for trying to put sweets in the trolley and eat chocolate. Mummy can be a real bore sometims! She took me for a Happy meal afterwards though and that made me very happy!

We came home and watched The Snowman and baked Christmas biscuits! It was a ver festive Friday! We spoke to my grandparents and auntie nicola on Skype, i showed them how good i am at tantruming and how I make up for it with cuddles! Before bed Mummy and I played hairdressers and we managed to put my hair in a ponytail and pigtails! I loved them!

So today is Christmas Eve and if I've been good, Father Christmas is going to come to my house with presents tonight!! I hope he comes to all of you too! Mummy said she will be getting the house tidy and start preparing food for tomorrow. She also has a list for poor Daddy! We are going to soft play though first as Mummy thinks we must do fun things on Christmas Eve!

I hope you all have a lovely and exciting Christmas Eve! I hope none of you are on Santas naughty list- I'm pretty sure I'm not! I'll blog tomorrow to let you all know though!

Merry Christmas!

Tink xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment