Thursday, January 12, 2012

All Better

I woke up this morning and could actually open my eyes!! I'm very happy to be feeling normal again. Mummy wants to keep an eye on me this morning so we won't be going to Boogie Babies just in case I'm still not 100%, but she has promised I can go to Junior Jingles with the Mar
Ian Mums this afternoon if I still look well enough later! I can't wait, I've missed going outand seeing my friends! It also means that I get to go to all my play groups and classes again next week!

It's almost the weekend here. Daddy is hoping to come home early this afternoon so we can enjoy a couple of days together before he has to go away to Saudi on Saturday. I'm hoping we will do lots of fun things now that I'm better!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Lots of love

Ella xxx

PS- Congratulations to my friend Violet on becoming a big sister! Mummy showed me photos this morning and she is beautiful! Your mummy and daddy must be very proud xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment