Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another Housebound Day...

So I'm still contagious! I couldn't open my right eye for a while this morning and I wasn't best pleased when Mummy started wiping at it with wet cotton wool- I prefer to pick at them! To make things worse, I also have an upset tummy. Last night Daddy came home in time for us to all have dinner together and then he did my bath and bedtime routine. We read Gordon from my Thomas the Tank Engine books and I went to sleep. Half an hour later, I woke up following a nasty explosion- these things shouldn't be happening now I'm a big girl. I was very upset. It was all made better by cuddles with Mummy and Daddy in their bed and I happily went back to sleep until it happened again at 7am this morning! I hope I don't spread my bug to Mummy and Daddy.

We are stuck inside again today. Yesterday was very boring even though Mummy really did try. We went for a walk (well she chased me) around our plaza. We baked a few chocolate chip muffins, which I got to eat with Mummy and we played with every toy I could find in my toy box. My favourite game was climbing. I put my chair on to the sofa and climbed into it. Great fun but Mummy looked a little concerned. She still had time to take photos though!

Caught in the act!

I'm very sad that I won't be able to go and play at Toby's house today. I think Mummy is sad not to be having coffee and chatting too much with his mummy too. I also think she's sad that she won't be getting cuddles with baby Elodie, but I don't mind that too much. She starts getting silly ideas when she is with babies! I'm happy with the way things are now thank you! I also don't think I'll be able to go to Boogie Babies tomorrow or Junior Jingles. I hope this ointment in my eyes works very soon, I really want to go out and play!

I hope you are all having a better week than I am. At least my Daddy is back in Dubai. I cried a lot when he left for work this morning. I thought he was playing hide and seek so went off to look for him. When I realised he had gone, I was very upset. Mummy ran me a bath to make it a little bit better. Daddy said he'll come home early today too so I'm a little happier now.

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment