Saturday, January 7, 2012

Goodbyes Are Sad

Rosie had to go home this morning. We have had a fun 10 days together though and I was able to show her lots of places here. My favourite was the waterpark at the Atlantis hotel! We met them at their hotel this morning to say goodbye and make sure all of their luggage would fit into a taxi to the airport! It was very sad to see them leave as we have no idea when we will see them next. Mummy and Daddy are not sure whether we will go back to England in the summer or whether we will spend Christmas at home this year, it's very unlikely that we can do both though.

On Thursday evening, we went to the Dubai Mall and had dinner whilst watching the fountains. I love the fountains so much and I think Auntie Lisa and Uncle Christopher were impressed. It made Rosie jump when it first started though as it is very loud! She didn't look too impressed but eventually didn't mind it so much. After our dinner, we had tickets to go to the top of the Burj Khalifa. Mummy, Daddy and I have done it before but not at night. The views of the city were amazing and even better we saw an incredible fireworks display over the city whilst we were there! Daddy took lots of photos whilst Mummy chased me around! I'm not too sure she was impressed as she didn't really get to see much! Auntie Lisa and Uncle Christopher were impressed by the views too. Rosie fell asleep, I guess she thought it was a bit boring hehe!


Daddy and Uncle Christopher went to the races at the Meydan yesterday. I got to spend the day with Mummy, Auntie Lisa and Rosie. We went for a swim in our pool and Rosie really enjoyed it. We got a bit cold after half an hour though and had to go back inside. Mummy made dinner whilst Rosie and I napped and then we got to make a lovely mess with our spaghetti bolognese and had to have a bath together! I loved having her here to play. Our daddies had a great afternoon watching the horses racing but they didn't make very much money!

Today we went to the mall to buy me some new shoes. My feet have grown lots in the last few weeks and my favourite light up shoes don't fit me. Daddy chose my shoes today and I love them. They are white with pink hearts on them! I also got some new slippers. We looked everywhere for some nice slippers but all we could find were bright pink Hello Kitty ones that cost a lot of money. Mummy refuses to pay the prices here for something that is so cheap back home. I have got some purple and pale pink Barbie ones, much more subtle! Daddy had to leave for the airport this afternoon. He is working away in Doha this week. Mummy and I miss him already!

I really hate goodbyes.

Ella xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment