Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm a Big Girl Now!

3 weeks ago Mummy and Daddy started to give me milk in a cup instead of a bottle. I was very sad about having milk in a cup to begin with as I like the comfort of my bottle in the morning and before bed. My morning bottle was first to go, I put up quite a fight for a few days but my parents didn't give in! After a while, I had a few sips from the cup and it wasn't too bad. I was more upset when the night time bottle was taken away but I knew it wasn't worth fighting over. Mummy can be a real meany when she wants to be! I have a special Tinkerbell cup that I like to have my milk in. This week I have started to use other cups too and I must admit, it's not all that bad! I guess I am a big girl now.

As for my dummies, Mummy and Daddy can keep their hands off those! I won't give them up without a big fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment