Monday, January 16, 2012

Normality

I saw my Nanny & Grandad on Skype yesterday morning! I love seeing them on Skype, we sing silly songs and clap, dance and shout Yay at each other! Mummy thinks it's funny that I spend time with them on Skype because I don't speak to many people. It's just that they are very entertaining! Grandad sings a song about how I remind him of a pickled onion! How silly is he?! I was also really excited when Grandad said he is planning a trip over here in March again and is hoping that Nanny can come too! It'll be the third time they have come to visit us since we moved over here!

I went to play at soft play yesterday afternoon and my friend Eleanor came to meet me. I've not seen her in a very long time, so was glad she was able to make it. Our Mummies left us in the play area with child minders and they went off to do something called Zumba. Apparently they intend to dance themselves thin! They were both very sweaty when they came to pick us up! I guess it must have been very hard work. I had a great time playing but I wasn't too impressed when Mummy asked if I had been a good girl and the lady responded with 'Well, she's definitely got a little personality, she does exactly what she wants to do'... Hmmm. I spoke to Daddy briefly on Skype before bed but i was so tired, I just lay on the sofa and wanted to sleep- sorry Daddy, I really do miss you!

I met up with Eleanor again this morning as we had our music class together. I didn't enjoy it as much as Boogie Babies. The teachers were not too keen on me wandering around or nosing in the bags and boxes. My teacher at Boogie Babies lets me do it so I didn't like that Mummy had to restrain me this morning! We are going to give it another go next week, but I'm not going to promise that I'll be good. Mummy and Eleanor's mummy went for coffee and talked for ages after our class! I fell asleep, they were being boring!

This afternoon Mummy and I have played outside. The weather is getting a little cooler again so I had to come back in and get a cardigan! I wish it could stay like this all year! We came home and did some drawings for Daddy and then Mummy made curry for dinner. I loved it even though Mummy made me take my clothes off before I got stuck in! I've just had my bath and Mummy has given me milk (in my big girl cup of course!). We are going to read a story next and then it's bedtime as we are both very tired and have another busy day tomorrow! I'm going to a fairytale party and will be wearing my Tinkerbell costume! I can't wait! Even better, when I get home, Daddy will be back from his trip so I'll get lots of cuddles before bed!


I hope that you all had a lovely weekend. My nanny said it is very cold over in the UK at the moment so I'm glad I'm here! I hope you are all wrapping up warm!

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment