Sunday, January 22, 2012

Winter in Dubai

We seem to have lost the sun in Dubai, it was last seen on Friday morning! It feels cold even though the temperature is still in double figures and Mummy and I are wearing jumpers and snuggling up indoors today. I'm not feeling too well- teething, and Mummy didn't sleep well last night so we wanted a quiet day. We have spoken to my Aunty, Uncle and cousins on Skype and it's always lovely to see them. I just wish they were actually here with us!

On Friday morning we had to do our usual weekend food shopping. It was sunny when we went to the mall but really cloudy and grey when we left! We had arranged to meet some friends who have just moved to Dubai at the Hilton for a drink in the evening and we had to dress in clothes that we had bought for our trip home in December! We stayed for dinner there too and I got to share Mummies chips! I took my iPad so that I could watch videos and play games whilst the adults talked about boring things as they always do!

On Saturday we had planned a beach day but Mummy and Daddy were woken up by a strange noise outside the window early in the morning. When they went out on to the balcony to investigate, it was really raining! There were thunder storms to follow too. We all stayed in bed in the warm for a while after that! I was sad that we couldn't go to the beach but Mummy invited Adriana's family over for dinner so that I'd have some company in the evening instead. I love spending time with Adriana, we chase each other and jump on furniture together. It's always great fun! Adriana's mummy brought the rest of the photo's she had taken at the beach too. They are lovely, Mummy and Daddy are so pleased with them.



This morning we had planned to go to a playgroup and this afternoon Mummy is supposed to go and dance herself thin again. We don't feel like going and I plan to go to bed and nap in a moment instead. This weather doesn't make us feel very much like venturing outside! It's just as if we woke up back in our house in Lichfield! We are missing home today.

I hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xxx

1 comment:

  1. here are really lots of places to go in Abu Dhabi. Also, there are many tourist attractions that are just waiting to be seen by tourists.


    property shop real estate

    ReplyDelete