Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fun With Friends

I've had another busy week this week but have had a lot of fun! Our weekend was mostly spent indoors as there was a very big sandstorm. Our balcony was covered in sand on Sunday morning much to the cleaners delight! It took them a long time to get rid of it for us. Mummy and Daddy took me to Fat Burger as a treat on Saturday before we had to pop to the supermarket. We played indoors for the rest of the day. I spent Sunday at the playground with Adriana after a lazy morning with Mummy. We had lots of fun but after a short time our Mummies noticed our arms looked red so we had to go and find some shade to play in. The sun was very hot on Sunday, it was 30 degrees! We found a place to play and Mummy blew bubbles for us to chase and pop! We went back to Adriana's for tea afterwards.

I'd just eaten a banana. Mummy could have wiped my face before this picture... 
Playing with my Mummy!

On Monday morning I went to my Junior Jingles class and sang songs with my friends. It's a lot of fun and I get to go in the play area before and afterwards! Mummy took me home for a nap and lunch afterwards and then I had to go back as we were attending an Under the Sea event. It was great fun, I got to sing songs about fish, make a turtle and go fishing in a big box of water! I did lots of splashing too! Eleanor came over to my box to splash in the water that I had thrown over the floor!

Tuesday was our Mini Miracles class and I got to play with jelly and eat lots of food at our teddy bears picnic. Mummy took me to the soft play area before the class as we had to get home early. Mummy and I looked after Toby's little sister Elodie in the afternoon which was a lot of fun until she started to cry and I couldn't hear Barney on the TV anymore. Mummy did tell me off for screaming at Elodie and telling her to Shhh! I think I was justified in doing so... I like babies when they are quiet. I like to tickle, kiss and hug Elodie, she is very cute! Daddy came home early so we could make pancakes in the evening! I didn't really like them very much but it was more because my tummy was full after dinner! Daddy had 2, he was greedy! He also managed to toss them in the pan which Mummy can't do. She prefers the safe flipping method!

Wednesday was a day for just Mummy and I. We went to the mall to buy me a dress for Aunty Caroline's wedding in April! It's very pretty and I can't wait to wear it. It's a similar colour to my Mummies new dress too! I just need some pretty sandals to wear with it and I'm all ready to go! I'm very excited. We are going to Thailand in April with lots of our friends for a week to celebrate the wedding! Mummy can't believe how quickly the time has gone by! Aunty Caroline got engaged 2 years ago and in 6 weeks she'll be a Mrs! My Mummy loves being a Mrs so I'm sure Aunty Caroline will love it too!

Today I am going to Boogie Babies to do lots of dancing and singing! I get to play in soft play afterwards too. I'm sure Mummy will make Eleanor and I go for a coffee so they can chat! This afternoon we are going to play at Adriana's again. Daddy had to go to Doha this morning very very early. I haven't seen him yet and won't see him tonight as he isn't due home until 2am! He has a very big, important presentation to do. I know he is worried about it but Mummy and I think he will be brilliant! Mummy has seen Daddy give presentations before and she said people always listen intently to him. He's very clever! Mummy hopes I will be clever like him one day and not like her! She makes me laugh!

Tomorrow is probably going to be a nice quiet day for us as Daddy will be very tired. If it is nice, I think we will go to the pool in the afternoon. We have some friends coming over on Saturday evening and they are bringing their twin boys. I'm looking forward to showing them all my toys! I hope everyone is having a good week!

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xx

PS- My friend Luke has just had a new baby brother called Rory! I'm very excited for him and glad the baby and his mummy are both doing really well. I've seen a picture this morning and he is tiny and very cute! I wish Mummy and I could come and cuddle him but will have to wait until later this year!! Congratulations to all the Bennett family! It's wonderful news, we are so happy for you all xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment