Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to all my blog readers, I hope you are all having a lovely day. Daddy gave Mummy her favourite perfume this morning which helped make her feel much better after she woke with a nasty cough. Poor Mummy! At least I'm all better. I am still taking my antibiotics but I feel so much better now and I can eat as my throat doesn't hurt anymore! Mummy is making dinner for Daddy tonight so I guess I'll be going to bed early! To make up for it, Mummy bought fish fingers for my dinner today!

I also have a new toy! It's a battery operated ride on and it makes lots of noise! Mummy thinks it is really funny because it speaks and sings in Chinese! We didn't notice when we were in the shop! I don't mind though, I love it! It definitely helped me to feel better yesterday! Daddy came home last night and I'm very glad to have him home. He had to go to the office this morning so I can't wait for him to come home and play later! I missed him so much.

It's time for my nap so Happy Valentines Day again!


No comments:

Post a Comment