Monday, February 6, 2012

Mid Term

I don't have all of my usual classes this week due to it being Mid Term in Dubai. Mummy and I are keeping busy though and we met with my friend Toby at Favourite Things yesterday. I love playing there and afterwards we got to run around outside whilst our Mummies had a drink and chased us! Mummy has arranged for us to go to Toby's house on Thursday morning to play. I can't wait! I saw Adriana in the afternoon for an hour before Mummy had to go to her Zumba class and I got to play with lots of other children whose mummies are trying to dance themselves thin! Mummy and I are also running now. Well, Mummy is running and I get pushed along very fast! It's great fun, we go so fast it makes my tummy go over!

Today my music class went ahead but mummy and I were very nearly late as I didn't get up until 8am. Mummy was disappointed as she had woken up at 5am and hadn't gone back to sleep thinking I'd be up soon anyway. It meant I missed Daddy before he went to work too which I was sad about as he is working away tonight. Mummy said he will try to pop back for a bit before he goes to the airport to see me though! I enjoyed my music class and got to play with Eleanor. My friend Dhani came this week too and Mummy has arranged for us to go to the playground together on Wednesday morning! She really is keeping me occupied!

Nellie and I went for a late breakfast with our Mummies too this morning- they will do anything to be able to have time to chat! They were talking about Eleanor's birthday party on Friday, we are really excited! I bought Nellie her birthday presents over the weekend and keep getting told off for trying to open them! Mummy told Daddy that she should have bought one of them for me too- she really should have, I loved it! (I can't say what it is incase Nellie is reading my blog!). Mummy complained about how messy I got after breakfast! My clothes were stained with strawberries- oops!


I'm really tired after our busy morning so planning to have a sleep now before lunch. I'm hoping Mummy will plan to see Adriana's mummy this afternoon so I can go and play again! If not, I want to do some painting! I hope you are having a lovely week and have enjoyed playing in the snow (it sounds very cold to me!).

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment