Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2 More Days

The weather on Sunday wasn't very nice at all! We could hear the wind howling outside through the night and it was just as loud when we woke in the morning. After Daddy had left for work, he came back to tell us it was best we didn't go outside today as it was very windy! Mummy and I had planned to go and do some food shopping at Waitrose but decided it was better to go to the mini market in our building instead. It was very good as I got to ride in the trolley and eat cheese, and the shop brought the shopping bags to our door for us! After lunch we went to see Adriana so that I could play for a while as being stuck indoors is really boring! Daddy came home early but had to go to the airport as he was working in Qatar. I don't like Daddy going away.

Yesterday I went to my music class and had lots of fun singing and dancing! I particularly like the song about sleeping bunnies! I love hopping around! I got into trouble though after the class when we went to play in the play area. I hit a few people because they were trying to get on my slide and I didn't want them to!  I made mummy very cross and so cried lots when she told me off. We had to leave because of it so I don't think I'll do it again. We went to a cafe with some friends afterwards and I had a late breakfast whilst the Mummies chatted. The waitress played with me too, she liked to tickle my feet! I fell asleep afterwards and when I woke up, Mummy and Liz were shopping for clothes and shoes as always! When Eleanor woke up we went to Pauls for lunch but were very unimpressed with how long we had to wait. Eleanor and I don't have a lot of patience when it comes to filling our tummies! After we said goodbye to Nellie and her mummy, Mummy took me to the playground for a little while. I had so much fun and Mummy raced me down the double slide which I found very funny!

Daddy came back very late so I didn't see him until this morning. I had my Mini Miracles class which was fun as always! I slept after we had been in the play area so Mummy took advantage and went to the shops. She was very pleased to see an Adams shop as they don't have them in the UK anymore. She bought me a very pretty skirt which was very cheap! I love it and can't wait to wear it in Thailand! We came home and went to see Adriana again. I love spending time with her. Mummy says we play together nicely most of the time. Daddy came home to have dinner with us and gave me a bath before he went out for his run. Mummy and I are now watching Kipper and having some popcorn, my favourite way to spend the end of the day!

In 2 days my grandparents and aunty will be on their way to visit us for a week! Mummy has made a list of things that we are going to do. On Friday we are going for a brunch which I love! I'm looking forward to seeing my family even though it's not for very long. I hope that you are having a nice week. I hear you had some snow again! The UK really does have barmy weather!

Lots of love

Ella xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment