Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Dubai Mall Visit

I took nanny and Aunty Nicola to my Mini Miracles class yesterday. I always have a lot of fun there and yesterday I painted a picture for my Mummy as it is Mothers Day on Sunday (I've had to remind Daddy too!) I spent time playing with Nay in the sandpit afterwards and we covered each other in sand and had fun going up and down the slide. Nanny and Nicola had gone before my class finished and when they came back they had a big box for me but I wasn't allowed to open it until we got back to their hotel. We had lunch at the hotel and I was given a Build a Bear dog on rollerskates. She is lovely, I patted her on the head and gave her a big kiss before I pulled her around the hotel apartment.

Mummy and Nanny took me for a walk afterwards and I fell asleep. I woke up a little bit later and Mummy put me in a pretty dress so I knew we were off somewhere! We met Daddy at the Dubai Mall and he took everyone up to the top of the Burj Khalifa whilst Mummy and I wandered around the shops. We saw a gorgeous rug in Pottery Barn for my bedroom but I think it'll take a lot of convincing Daddy to get it! I played with a lovely kitchen and dolls house there too. I think i know what I might like for my next birthday now!

The view from 'At The Top'

We met back up after Daddy had finished in the Burj Khalifa and went to the aquarium. I think everyone liked the Burj Khalifa but it wasn't the clearest day unfortunately.  I always enjoy the aquarium but yesterday I had more fun trying to jump on and off things than looking at the fish! I did stop to wave at the penguins as I normally do but I think they were sleeping as they didn't show off in the water this time!


We only had an hour to spend in the aquarium before we went for dinner by the dancing fountains- one of my favourite things to do in Dubai! We ate at a lovely Lebanese restaurant and discovered that my family had never eaten Lebanese food before! Daddy and Mummy ordered lots of Mezze for them to try as we love it! The fountains entertained us every half an hour and we were lucky that we got to watch them in daylight and after sunset. I prefer the night display as it lights up and looks so pretty!


We went back to Nanny and Grandads hotel for a little while before we came home. I was so tired I fell asleep in the car and don't even remember Mummy and Daddy putting my pyjamas on or putting me to bed! A very exciting day! Today I am spending the morning with Mummy, nanny and Nicola as we are having a girlie shopping trip. Daddy is taking grandad to Sharjah Port to meet someone my Grandad knows through work. We are spending the afternoon and evening together as it is our last one before my family go home tomorrow. I'm going to be sad when they leave!

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment