Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mall of the Emirates

Whilst Granda and Daddy went to meet someone at Sharjah Port yesterday afternoon, Mummy and I took Nanny and Nicola to Mall of the Emirates to show them Ski Dubai and the shops. Whilst they spent some time looking around the shops, I had a sleep- shopping is just far too boring. When I woke up they were having coffee and as I was hungry, decided we would go and have some lunch. We went to a lovely restaurant called St Maxim's which mostly serves steak. Mummy liked it there as she and Nanny were able to have a glass of wine!Mummy ordered risotto for me which I managed to make a great mess of! We headed back to my house afterwards so that I could run around and play whilst we waited for Daddy and grandad.

Daddy came home without grandad. Grandad was very poorly and had to go to bed. We think he has flu! We all went to nannies hotel but grandad didn't wake up as he felt very poorly. We had dinner and I played a little bit before we left so that I could go to bed- I was very tired and fell asleep in the car. It wasn't the way we had planned to spend our last night together but poor grandad couldn't do anything! I really hope he is feeling better this morning as he has to fly home! We are going around in a couple of hours to make sure he is ok and take them to the airport. I'm really going to miss my family!

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment