Friday, March 9, 2012

Nanny, Grandad & Aunty Nicola

Are here! We had to get up at 5:30am this morning to pick them up from the airport! We took them back to their hotel and Nanny gave me some new toys! I had an Iggle Piggle teddy and lots of In The Night Garden books and DVDs! I was very excited. It was very tiring so I came home and slept again at 9:30am! Mummy had booked a brunch for us which was lovely. I got to play in the children's area and eat lots of yummy food! I think everyone had a great time! We came home at 4:30pm and put Nanny, Grandad and Nicola in a taxi back to their hotel. Everyone is tired and so needs an early night before our trip to Dubai Creek tomorrow! We want to show them what Dubai looked like before all the big towers were built here!

Waiting at the airport!

I'm so looking forward to the rest of our week!

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment