Saturday, April 7, 2012

Koh Samui Here we Come!

When Daddy got back from work on Thursday, we were treated to ice-cream at Cone Street. It's one of my favourite ice-cream places in JBR! I went to bed when we got home as I was tired from so many late nights over the last few weeks. On Friday Daddy and I played in the morning and once lazy Mummy was up and dressed, we went to the Mall of the Emirates as Daddy needed to buy a new outfit for Aunty Caroline's wedding. I don't like shopping at all so Mummy and Daddy took me to Mcdonalds first for a Happy Meal. It didn't really make shopping any more fun. We spent last night at Adriana's house having dinner and egg painting and fighting. It was a lot of fun! I won't see Adriana now for 3 weeks as we go on holiday today and the day we get back, Adriana is going to Europe. I'll miss her lots and lots!

Easter Fun at Adriana's House!

Today Mummy is off for massages, facials, nail painting and whatever else the ladies at the spa will have to do to make her look polished for our trip! It's a present from me to Mummy as she is always treating me. I'm going to spend the day with Daddy. We have to go to his office this morning, I love playing in Daddies office! Mummy has to pack this afternoon so I will suggest to Daddy that we keep out of her way and go to the park. We have a very late flight so won't be going to the airport until my bedtime. Mummy is hoping I'll sleep on the plane but i think I might just be a bit too excited!

Tomorrow we arrive in Koh Samui at lunch time (local time) and we can't wait to see our friends there. I'm mostly looking forward to splashing around in the pool and the sea even though I get to do that here most days! I love swimming! Mummy is most excited about watching Aunty Caroline marry Sam. She told me that she has been waiting two years to see this special day. I think Mummy is going to cry and embarrass Daddy and I! The weather is really warm and humid in Thailand at the moment, but it isn't quite as bad as the summers we have in Dubai so I think we should manage with the heat! I can't wait to come back and tell you all about it and share some photos. So signing off for a week! I hope you are all having a fantastic Easter holiday. We are!

Lots of love

Tinkerbell xxx

1 comment: