Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nursery in Dubai

Mummy is still making me go to nursery even though I'm not very keen at all. Last Thursday I went in for an hour and Mummy had to stay with me as I was screaming and very upset. Mummy spoke to Daddy about it and he said that I should go everyday the following week for at least an hour to see how I get on. On Thursday I was poorly, my temperature went up to 39.5 degrees and stayed like it until Saturday night. We had to have a very quiet weekend as I just wanted to sit on the sofa and cuddle Mummy or sleep. I had to go back to nursery for an hour on Sunday but I protested for the entire time I was there. The only good thing was that we went and played in the sand which I liked, but won't be telling my parents!

I went to nursery on Monday for an hour and sat on my teachers lap whilst protesting, I was really worried that my Mummy wouldn't be coming back. She did eventually pick me up and so I let her know I was not happy. We went to meet Toby's mummy and little sister for coffee afterwards but Toby wasn't there because Mummy said he was a big boy and went to nursery too. I fell asleep in my stroller afterwards so Mummy did some shopping. We needed to buy a present for Toby as it is his birthday party this weekend- I'm very excited!

I had to go to nursery on Tuesday and again I put up a fuss. I sat with my teacher in the soft play area but I will admit, I did have a bit of a play and went through some tunnels and played for a while. I still screamed when Mummy came to pick me up, just to let her know I wasn't happy! I was very pleased yesterday that my friend Adriana is home from her holiday! Mummy took me to see her and then she left me as she had to go to the doctors. I didn't mind staying with Adriana at all, we have a lot of fun together and her mummy looks after me and feeds me! Mummy also went to speak with my teacher at nursery but didn't tell me what they were talking about. We met up with Daddies cousin at the Hyatt last night for dinner too. She works on aeroplanes so occasionally flies to Dubai! It was love to meet Katrina, I tickled her lots when I first saw her!

Daddy came with Mummy and me to nursery today. I screamed when we arrived to let them both know I didn't want to stay but eventually I gave up and went off to play. I stayed longer today too and so I joined in with snack time. I let Mummy know when she picked me up that I still am not happy with her leaving me. She told me I have to go again tomorrow too! This afternoon I am off to soft play with my friend Toby which will be lots of fun! Hopefully Daddy won't be late home tonight so we can play before bedtime. He is very busy with work at the moment!

I hope you are all having a lovely week. We only have one more day to go until we can start our weekend! I can't wait!

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment