Sunday, April 1, 2012

Nursery

I'm going to start nursery in 2 weeks time. Mummy and Daddy have signed me up at a new nursery in Dubai which is very close to home and offers so much more than any other nursery we have looked at. Mummy wanted me to start in September but Daddy thinks it is better I go now especially as the nursery cannot guarantee a space for me in September. I took the last place in my class for next term too! I will go three times a week between 8:30am and 1pm. I'm not sure what Mummy will do with all her spare time now! I'm really looking forward to it. My classroom looks lovely and there is lots to do outside. I saw slides, climbing frames, see saws, cars, bikes, a sandpit and there is a swimming pool! Mummy is really sad about me going to nursery but I think she'll be fine once she sees just how much I am going to enjoy being there. I went in last week to meet my teacher and the teaching assistants. We played lots in my new classroom and I had a lovely time exploring. I especially liked the big library and can't wait to get my hands on the books! Every week Mummy and Daddy will get a report card telling them all about my progress. I had better be a good girl then! 

1 comment: