Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dancing!

It is my favourite thing to do and this weekend I have done a lot of it! On Thursday I showed Mummy and Daddy some of my moves all afternoon! Daddy came home from work early and spent lots of time playing with me! We had a lazy day on Friday and Mummy made us a special big breakfast! I went to Adriana's in the evening and had dinner with her. Then we stayed up and played and danced until midnight! My Mummy and Daddy had gone to Table 9 for dinner with Toby and Elodie's parents. I think they had a lovely meal (Mummy said they ate 8 courses altogether and she felt very fat by the end of it). They were also given a goodie bag of homemade sweeties afterwards, I helped Daddy to eat his on Saturday.


Mummy wasn't very well on Friday night and all day yesterday. She had a stomach bug so spent a lot of the day in bed. I think she is a bit better today though but I'm glad I am going to nursery or I would have had to spend the day in our apartment which can be very boring. Daddy has to go back to work again today but at least he isn't travelling this week which is nice. We get to have him come home every night! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend, I have to go to nursery now.

Lots of love

Tinkerbell xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment