Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Fairy Party!

I have had one of the best weekends! On Friday I went to Lila's 4th birthday party which was held at a little bakery near us and had a fairy theme. i got to wear my Tinkerbell outfit again which I love flying around in! It was one of the best parties I have been to and I am pretty sure the Birthday Fairy had a fabulous time. We did lots of dancing, which I must admit I am really good at, decorated cup cakes, biscuits and a photo frame, ate lots of food and played lots of party games! After I had a little piece of birthday cake, I was given a party bag full of sweeties and a very special present that included a tiara, earrings and a necklace. They are very pretty and I have worn them every day since. I even eat in my tiara! I hope one day that I can have a party just like Lila's!


Saturday was a lot less exciting. We had to go to the Dubai Mall as Daddy needed to buy a new phone and we needed to chose a present for my Mummy as it is her birthday next week. She said that she would like some nice sunglasses so after looking around for a very long (and boring) amount of time, she finally chose a pair of Prada ones. I really don't think shopping for sunglasses should take so long! We then had to head to Satwa so that we could look to get Daddy some shirts and suits tailored. Mummy and I love Satwa, it's a very vibrant and interesting part of Dubai. There are lots of very strange shops and the people there are always sitting around outside the shops chatting. It is very different to the malls here, you don't see as many expats in the area and I very much doubt many tourists go there. Daddy spent ages choosing materials, colours and styles. Luckily the tailor was very fast at measuring so that part didn't take too long. It's will be about 4 weeks before he gets his new work clothes. I loved playing with the fabric, I made some very pretty choices but Daddy wasn't taken by the gold shiny ones I liked. Oh well...

Today I am back at nursery which is great fun. Mummies friend Dan is coming to stay this afternoon for a few days so we have a busy time ahead. I've been helping Mummy to think of some exciting things to do and see in 40 degree heat! I think it will be mainly indoor sight seeing this time! I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. I won't ask about the weather, it doesn't sound like it has been very good...

Lots of love

Tinkerbell xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment