Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Love Weekends!

After I get home from nursery this afternoon, it'll be the start of our weekend which means Daddy is home! I love the weekends as Mummy, Daddy and I get to spend lots of time together playing, eating and sometimes we have to shop! I've had a busy week so it's nice to be able to relax and not do too much at the weekend. Tomorrow Mummy and Daddy are going out for dinner with Toby's parents so I get to spend an evening with Adriana! I can't wait, we always have lots of fun together. I think Mummy and Daddy are looking forward to having some quiet time too and Mummy has chosen to go to a restaurant that she has been desperate to try for a very long time. I hope it's as good as she is expecting!

I've asked Mummy if we can spend Saturday at the pool and she said yes, as long as she and Daddy haven't had too much wine the night before! I don't like it when Mummy drinks wine, she ends up staying in bed all morning when I'd much rather she got up and played with me! I also need my parents to take me shopping as I am going to a birthday party next weekend and need to buy Lila a present. I'm really looking forward to it as it is fairy themed! I have my costume ready to wear and Mummy has said she will buy me another wand as my last one was snapped in half. I also need to buy a present for Mummy as it is nearly her birthday. I've got lots of ideas for Daddy!

I hope you are all having a good week and are looking forward to your weekend!

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment