Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Summer is Coming

It's beginning to get very hot here again now and none of us are particularly looking forward to the summer months. I've told Mummy we will have to spend most days at the pool so we can still be outside but will be able to keep cool! Daddy has also started looking at booking a flight back home over the summer so that we can escape the heat for at least a couple of weeks! It's very expensive to fly this year because of the Olympics which means we won't be coming back until late summer when the Olympics are over. I'm very excited that I will be able to see my family and friends again though!

I have now spent two weeks at nursery and I absolutely love it there! I have been given my school uniform too which everyone says I look very grown up in! We have a very busy day at nursery which involves singing and dancing, crafts, play time in the sand pit, big play ground, soft play or an indoor area called tiny town- there are little wooden shops, garages, houses that we can role play in! It's my favourite part of the nursery! Mummy and Daddy are given a report each week on my progress and have been very pleased with me so far. Mummy says she wishes that I would listen to instructions at home like I do in nursery! I have been to nursery again today and Daddy came to pick me up afterwards which is great as it is usually my Mummy.

This afternoon Mummy and Daddy have to go to the doctors so I am staying with Adriana and her mummy. I don't like it at the doctors, it is very boring! I'm looking forward to spending some time playing with my friend! I hope everyone has had a lovely long Bank Holiday weekend. We didn't have a bank holiday here but we did have a lovely weekend together all the same. I have to go now, it's my nap time!

Lots of love

Tinkerbell xx


No comments:

Post a Comment