Monday, May 14, 2012

Time Out

I hate Time Out but I have spent a lot of my time in it this week. Mummy came to pick me up from nursery yesterday afternoon and said she was very disappointed to find me sitting in Time Out for hitting a classmate. I wasn't too impressed when my teacher told Mummy that I'd been there a few times during the morning! Sometimes I find that I get very cross, particularly when someone has a toy that I'd quite like to play with. So I hit them and take it. I know it's very wrong and I always say sorry when I'm told off, but I can't help it! Mummy and Daddy have spoken to my teacher about how to combat it and now every time I hit someone, I have to do Time Out. It's rubbish and I hate it! Today I have only been there once and tomorrow I'll try very very hard not to go in it at all!

Wish me luck!

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment