Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Visitors!

I have decided that I really like people coming to visit us. We have so much fun and get to be 'tourists' in Dubai for a few days. Dan arrived on Sunday after spending time with friends in Singapore and Thailand. We met for lunch on The Walk and then came home for drinks whilst he and Mummy chatted lots! I showed him my toys and demonstrated my dancing skills, I think I impressed him. Dan has another friend in Dubai so after I went to bed, he met up with her for a drink.

Yesterday we went to the Atlantis Hotel on the Palm. We looked around the aquarium which I love doing. I find fish fascinating! We had a buffet lunch at Kaleidoscope and I got very messy with a pot of green jelly and a chocolate fountain! There were a lot of tourists laughing at me and asking Mummy if they could take a photo of me! Cheeky people! Afterwards we went on the monorail which runs along the island. I have been on it a few times now and it is still always so much fun. When we finally came home, Daddy was back but he had a lot of work to do. He is staying home to work today whilst I am in nursery so that we can all have dinner out this evening.


This afternoon we are taking Dan to the top of the Burj Khalifa. It is very tall and you can see a lot from there! The weather isn't too bad today, it's a little sandy but we should still get a good view. The sun is very hot now though so we can't spend too much time outside. We are going to see the big aquarium afterwards and have a look around the souks and Dubai Mall. Daddy is meeting us there later for dinner by the dancing fountains. It's one of my favourite places to eat in Dubai, I can't wait!

I hope you are all enjoying the week and that the weather is getting better. I heard Mummy and Daddy talking about booking flights to come home for a visit in August which made me very excited! In the mean time, if anyone wants to come and visit, you are very welcome to!

Lots of love

Ella xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment